Reviews for Control
Major Mike Powell III chapter 2 . 5/28/2014
Well, well, soldier...

(Raises his hand) Yup. I wondered about that, too. XD

This was just...HHHNNNGGG! (Wavy Line) Dem feelz...feelz, so many feelz! And it's not even Feels Friday. ;v;

This chapter was SO cute, so very heart-warming and just fluffy in general.

Great work! :3

Semper-Fi! Carry on!
Major Mike Powell III chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
Well, well, soldier...

This was pretty nice, yeees! (Wavy Line)

So, we have Nao and Mai on a little date, but of course, those douchebags talking about Mai behind them were a great motivation for Nao to get angry and then, turn to beast mode! (Very Evil Smirk)

Maaan, dat chu! *3* Dayum! Like a Baws! (Puts on Sunglasses)

And OUCH. Nao plus brass knucks? Owwwww. Those losers had it comin'!

Great work! Let's move onto the next one!

Semper-Fi! Carry on!
Beth Cyra chapter 2 . 5/27/2014
I really LOVED this.

Possessive Nao over Mai? Mai being completely dedicated to Nao?

It was just great, even the dark feelings Nao has when it came to Shizuru and Natsuki was well done and only served to enhance how strongly she felt about Mai.

Again I really wish I had saw it before, I don't know how often you write Mai/Nao anymore, but you did a fantasic job of it and I hope to see more.
Beth Cyra chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
Why didn't I see this sooner?

I've always been a fan of MaiNat, but over the years I've grown rather fond of MaiNao just because of some of the stories I've read on here. I really, really wish I had actually read this sooner simply because of how little MaiNao there is.

Anyway I loved it, Mai probably would have tried to save them even still, but then again if she is with Nao she would have to understand how Nao couldn't let someone disrespect her so much like that. The kiss and Nao having fun defending Mai was really great.
samkaejung chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
i like it :)
angelronin chapter 2 . 5/24/2013
Nice ending to your MaiNao story showing how Mai was there in Nao's life after the carnival and Nao is protesting that she isn't whipped. Well I enjoyed this story.
SulliMike23 chapter 2 . 5/23/2013
*raises hand* Yeah, I wondered how she did it, but I'm glad she did. Just kinda wish we saw more of this couple and how they got together.
koneko Yui-sama chapter 2 . 5/23/2013
"oh I did! I did" raises hand while waving it incessantly like an overly eager student being ignored by her teacher...
Kazuki-kun11 chapter 2 . 5/22/2013
Nice story... It's new to me since it's all shiznat here...
Do more!
Keep it up!
Ganbatte Ookami-san!
TodayParade chapter 2 . 5/22/2013
Awsome job on this! I would love to see more :)
Breadsticks chapter 2 . 5/22/2013
Really cute couple, and yes I AM curious as to how mai tamed nao but who wouldn't be? This is a really refreshing story, I feel like I'm being choked to death by all the repetitive shiznat here :/
SulliMike23 chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
I hope to see more of this couple! It's so rare in all of Mai Hime fandom! We need more of it!
satouseistyle chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
I hope there's more to this story because I really like bad ass Nao. I also think Nao as a street fighter fits her.
Though I haven't seen much Mai x Nao fics around here, I think that their personalities compliment each other which showed in this fic. I really want to read more from this fic, too bad it's just a two shot though XD
But anyway, this is really good. Hope to read the next part of this fic soon :)
chum-sa chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Mai&nao? really? I think it's interesting pair. By the way will u updat Knight Natsuki? I really miss that story.
Arrietti chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Surprisingly I enjoyed this pairing a lot. It was refreshing and the way you wrote this story made them compliment each other very well. It was fun and cute.

Thank you for the story.