Reviews for My Kind Of Love
Artemis chapter 8 . 4/22
Can you please finish!? I love your stuff so much!
Arielbop chapter 1 . 3/14
PLEASE write more! I have read all of your stories on here since last week and I'm loving everything! I would love to have more from you, especially to continue this story, please give us more!
Hi,
I have just speed read through everything you have on this site in 48 hours. You are an incredible writer. Your plots are fresh and exciting whilst not straying from canon. I adore your James and Lily, they are beautifully characterised and expertly written. I hope that you would consider continung in with this story, it is wonderful and I would love to see what happens between now and that fateful night.
Please please please continue writing this story! It's amazing, and I'm sure there's tons of people that would love to read this!
Purplegirl25 chapter 1 . 3/1
Please continue, i love your story!
mmcdade chapter 8 . 2/6
Hi! I ADORE your work to a degree I can't begin to tell you. You write James and Lily (as well as all of the other characters in their world) how I wish all other writers did. Please please PLEASE write more!
xoxo
Mary
wildcats789 chapter 8 . 1/3
I've read this and the prequel in two days, I love them! Would be amazing if you updated!
carlee chapter 8 . 12/18/2016
Wait, the story isn't finished?! But it said it was last updated in 2014! NOOOO000ooooooo... An awesome story, I hope it continues!
Guest chapter 8 . 11/15/2016
I just read Turning tables and completely loved it.. as a sequel to it I can't wait to read this one... Please do complete it.. it really made a wonderful reading till now and I am dying to read further..
DolphinLegs128 chapter 8 . 10/30/2016
Please continue this, it's too great to leave unfinished!
katydid421 chapter 8 . 10/29/2016
Hello again! Not sure if you're still working on this story or not, but I'd love to read more! I'm really excited to see you getting more thoroughly into the other characters besides James and Lily - you do a really thoughtful job with them, and I really like seeing all of the different relationships playing out. I especially like the Remus/Lily relationship, and actually the scenes with Peter as well. I always appreciate seeing a fleshed-out Peter, and would be interested to see your take on his story. (Although, the downside of actually liking a Peter characterization is that I suddenly have a strong desire for this to turn out to be a survival AU where they all just stay together forever...)
Leanne chapter 8 . 8/22/2016
I love your fanfics sooo much awesome job please continue with this
lovejily chapter 8 . 8/17/2016
Please update this quick!
I am dyyying to read the next chapter!
Guest chapter 7 . 7/25/2016
"We have all the time in the world for careers" ohmygosh these lines referring to how they'll live a full, long, life break my heart
Jacinta chapter 8 . 7/10/2016
Hello, I love your story and read it for the first time around two years ago. Since then I have read it about 6-7 times. It's an amazing story and I've enjoyed reading every moment, I do wish that you find inspiration to continue writing because I'd love to read anything you write. I hope you know you have many readers who love your works.