Reviews for My Kind Of Love
Ruby chapter 8 . 4/21
Carry on writing! I am LOVING YOUR WORK!
KMLD6704 chapter 8 . 1/29
WHY DID YOU STOP! BACK TO THIS FIC!
Guest chapter 8 . 12/23/2017
You have to finish the story, it is amazing!
Guest chapter 8 . 8/19/2017
please please please write more this is amazing
zippyrae chapter 8 . 8/18/2017
I have just finished re-reading this fan fic (again), as well as Turning Tables!
You are such a great writer- and this is my favourite story by far! I love the way you have portrayed the Jilly love story, I only wish is that there was more of it. Thank you again for triggering my imagination. ZR xx
Jily lover chapter 1 . 6/20/2017
Please please please finish it! :( i need to know the ending :"(
Lofta1995 chapter 8 . 6/1/2017
WAIT! WHAT! NO! where is the wedding and the short lived happily ever after I so desperately need!
I wish you had written on, i was a very well written story but we are now 3 years down the line and i will not spend time hoping you will write on. Thank you for writing the first story and part of this one they were great!
Artemis chapter 8 . 4/22/2017
Can you please finish!? I love your stuff so much!
Arielbop chapter 1 . 3/14/2017
PLEASE write more! I have read all of your stories on here since last week and I'm loving everything! I would love to have more from you, especially to continue this story, please give us more!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/13/2017
Hi,
I have just speed read through everything you have on this site in 48 hours. You are an incredible writer. Your plots are fresh and exciting whilst not straying from canon. I adore your James and Lily, they are beautifully characterised and expertly written. I hope that you would consider continung in with this story, it is wonderful and I would love to see what happens between now and that fateful night.
Guest chapter 8 . 3/9/2017
Please please please continue writing this story! It's amazing, and I'm sure there's tons of people that would love to read this!
Purplegirl25 chapter 1 . 3/1/2017
Please continue, i love your story!
mmcdade chapter 8 . 2/6/2017
Hi! I ADORE your work to a degree I can't begin to tell you. You write James and Lily (as well as all of the other characters in their world) how I wish all other writers did. Please please PLEASE write more!
xoxo
Mary
wildcats789 chapter 8 . 1/3/2017
I've read this and the prequel in two days, I love them! Would be amazing if you updated!
carlee chapter 8 . 12/18/2016
Wait, the story isn't finished?! But it said it was last updated in 2014! NOOOO000ooooooo... An awesome story, I hope it continues!