Reviews for Realization
byebyebyebyebye chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Awww this is so cute! x333

I love how BB doesn't care whether or not Raven has her rocky life. He wants to be there for her! :D
Jess chapter 8 . 6/7/2013
Cute 3 :)
honkycabbit chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
I like this story and how its coming out. I'll leave some more reviews later. :)
Vampire of Romance chapter 8 . 5/23/2013
It was a very nice read and I really enjoyed it thank you for writing it. I especially liked how you chose to end it.
Guest chapter 5 . 5/21/2013
Good story!
lunar silver chapter 8 . 5/22/2013
it was really well written
Aquamarine6996 chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Can u finish it please. This is pretty cool. :)
Cameroni64b chapter 4 . 5/20/2013
Ooooh, cliff hanger! that's diabolical! Love your story so far and your writing is really good! Hope you can update again soon!
Vampire of Romance chapter 7 . 5/22/2013
I like the way you made Raven do a self realization about how she felt about Beast Boy, I think it would fit to her character. Really sweet story so far, definetly going to the favorite list :) can't wait to sed how it ends.
I 3 Teen Titans chapter 2 . 5/19/2013
First of all, my name was supposed to have a heart in it, not a 3, but fanfiction changed it, so yeah. I LOVE THIS STORY! I love it when people put the emoticlones and Nevermore in their stories! I'm a HUGE RobStar and BBRae shipper and this is perfect! I hate BBTerra and RobRae, too! Do you ship RobStar?
lunar silver chapter 6 . 5/21/2013
i saw teenage mutant ninja turtles 3 where they had to go back in time feudal japan to find April but before that she was to go on her vacation don't remember where but before she vanished she got her friends presents one of them was a lamp for Michelangelo who wore the top of the lamp as a hat when you wrote that cyborg put a lamp shade on his head that got me thinking of what i just wrote lol
Redneckninja07 chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
Thank you all for the reviews. I never expected to get as far in the story as i have. Thank you to all who have read this, and I hope to bring plenty more in the future!
Raskov chapter 5 . 5/21/2013
Nice Chapter btw awsome story picture
lunar silver chapter 1 . 5/21/2013