Reviews for The Robbery
OrangeMacawWorld chapter 3 . 2/3/2019
Although this review is nearly six years too late, it goes without saying that I do in fact enjoy this story, despite the minor punctuation and spelling errors. As a sitcom story, it is executed very well, and the laugh track was certainly a feature that complemented the humor. Although not "Seinfeld," I will definitely say that this is far better in every regard than the majority of the so-called "comedy" that is being published on the Rio archive these days, which amounts to little more than popular YouTube videos and or memes with Rio characters being thrown in for no particular reason. Unlike those "comedy" stories, this is actually a comedy, because the humor is actually funny. It truly is a shame that all of the veteran authors like you (who can actually write comedy) left due to the archive being overrun by utter mediocrity, and this is from the perspective of an author who joined only a year ago. If you are unable to return, I completely understand.
monsterjamvadim chapter 3 . 5/2/2016
PLEASE CREATE SEQUAL
mw3fan chapter 3 . 8/13/2013
Hmmm.. Really interesting.
I.T.S
Rio Judger chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Wrong with story:

Martinique Macaws were extinct almost 100-fuck#ing years ago. No possible way one could be left. :D

No story is without a sin.
century99 chapter 3 . 7/30/2013
Interesting I wonder what the blood was doing in there in the first place
spyrofan34 chapter 3 . 6/6/2013
you my friend bitter make a sequel lol
RIO2Lover100 chapter 3 . 6/6/2013
great ending. wonder why daniel wanted that dna
redacted fanfiction user chapter 2 . 5/25/2013
Sorry for this late review for this really cool story. Anyway, know we know that the bird's name is Daniel. And poor Jewel. She has cuffs. Great chapter. :)
spyrofan34 chapter 2 . 5/24/2013
ugh i can't i forgot review this aswome in ch2 anyways update soon
RIO2Lover100 chapter 2 . 5/24/2013
lets hope they can stop Daniel soon
MCGamemaster90 chapter 2 . 5/23/2013
Poor birdies. I feel sorry for Jewel because her talons are cuffed together.
mw3fan chapter 2 . 5/22/2013
Well, this story really cuaght my interest, especially the part where the audience luagh made it difficult for me to not luagh XD, anyslur, if by any chance you want some oc's pm me, i have so many oc names spamming my head right now
Mw4fan signing off
spyrofan34 chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
love your story and please tell me that people are working on bering back dead races with specious
Francisco the Golden Macaw chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
XD lol funny story man. I have to read more of this, hurry and update!
redacted fanfiction user chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Wow! Great story so far. And it's pretty funny too. :) Rico is in it. Very cool. Can't wait for more.