Reviews for Birds In My Ears, Devil On My Shoulder
TimeLordLexi chapter 23 . 3/9
Hey bud, I know it's been 4 years, but I'd love to see your final chapter and how you decided to end it. I've loved the ride so far, and I hope all is well xx
SharonE chapter 23 . 9/20/2018
Damm, I kept crying. Are you going to update this again?
Chakram12 chapter 23 . 7/19/2018
I really like this story and hope you update soon. I'm looking forward to the two of them to finally get their sh*t together!
Guest chapter 23 . 6/11/2018
i just read this all over again and can i just say, pls update? ; 7;
Aozora Kiri chapter 23 . 6/2/2017
Plssssssssssss i neeeedd updatteee. I love this story pls update it soon
Guest chapter 23 . 8/20/2016
pls update :(
callmeRy chapter 23 . 7/18/2016
I really really like this story and the plot. I knew from the beginning that this is bechloe end game, but i grew to like catherine instead (is that weird?). I mean, sometimes its nice to read a story that evolve around beca and chloe that doesnt always end up with them being together. And you make it so good that i am so down when cath broke up with becs.
Hope you will update and finish this story. I will like it no matter how it ends.
You did a great job in this. Thumbs up.
Michelle chapter 23 . 7/4/2016
Please say you are going to finish and show us the last chapter soon ;-; *prays to the bechloe gods*
Biggiewoods chapter 1 . 1/12/2016
I love this story, are you going to come back to finish it?
Hallelujah.girrl chapter 23 . 12/13/2015
OMG, I love this story. Hope you update soon!
Guest chapter 23 . 12/3/2015
Just read this the whole way through. What an excellent story! I even liked Catherine. I mean I hope Bechloe was able to get with it eventually. It's been a while since you updated this, but I hope you come back to it someday. Your AN said there was one more chapter left to end it? Would love to see this concluded, and hopefully in a happy way. If not, thanks for writing. Hope all is well in your life.
Guest chapter 23 . 12/2/2015
can't wait for more chapters
Eidraith chapter 23 . 7/22/2015
This needs to get finished oh my god the banter between Beca and Chloe is great I love the way you've approached the storyline too. There are a lot of fics where they always end up together straight away and I'm so happy you haven't done that. You're quality of writing is amazing too.
everyonelovesagoodBhloe chapter 23 . 7/18/2015
please continueeeeeeeee
mielsita chapter 23 . 7/17/2015
Omg...this story is torture can't wait for these two to cut the bs. Can't wait for more