Reviews for All Day Suckers and Sticky Bookmarks
rausllyr5xo chapter 1 . 4/26
Adorable!
Got2LoveFandoms chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
Aww haha that was cute! I liked it. Glad they ended up together :)
Well done!
Ausllyforever123 chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
To lazy to log in and I am the one who suggested it Lol I am so happy people like the story :D
tigerab1997 chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
I loved thos one shot
naada.bh chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
I actually have wanted someone to write this idea; a story with that note he gave her. And I really want them to mention it on the show again. And I loved how you, somehow, fit a sucker in the story, and it actually made sense, in a way, and made the story even better.

Funny story, on twitter, #thingslongerthanaustinandallysrelationship trended the day Partners & Parachutes aired, and when I read the line "Things that lasted longer than their relationsip:" in this story, I laughed out loud. It's not a bad thing, it just that it reminded me of that day on twitter, and idk, it's just funny. Just though I'd let you know. :)

Anyways, back to the story. "When a name becomes an answer, you know you're attached. When a name becmes an accepted answer, you know you're in love." This is, hands down, my favorite part. And "Don't smile. Don't smile. Don't smile. No upper lip, do not curl up." made ME smile, like, a real smile. Idk, it was cute, like, imagine him telling himself that and still, there would be this childish, adorable smile on his face.. Aah, it's just so cute.

The ending was literally perfect, all of it, when she confessed her feelings all over again and how you, like, told us that they're kissing, and of course, the new note part because "With you, it's like whoa." is so simple and probably doesn't mean that much if you look at it from a normal point of view, but if you connect it with Austin and Ally, it just becomes perfect because it's totally true and it's just perfect with everything that they have been through.

"Same song, different line. It's good to change things up. Same girl, different result. This time they're getiing their happily ever after." do I really need to say it again? Perfect, just perfect.

All in all, it was great :)
AwkkwardTree chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Oh my gosh...
This is perfect I just abxjsbdjdbd
APlusAzian chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
I really wish this would happen in an episode it is so cute :D
polkadotty chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
aww, i loved the ending!
Cataniagirl chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Wow. I liked the plotline. That note...they haven't mentioned it since partners and parachutes...of course, there's only been 2 episodes since partners and parachutes. I'm mad. Why do they have to torture us?
Anyway, great story!
LoveShipper chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Who knew that stepping in gum could bring two people together again. I love the old and new note, both a line from a really sweet song. I think it is hilarious that to get his pants off, Austin had to take his pants off.
maddiegirl56 chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
OMG I LOVE HOW YOU USED THE "THING LONGER THAN AUSTIN AND ALLY'S RELATIONSHIP"! THAT'S AWESOME! THAT HASH TAG WAS HILARIOUS AND I CAN'T BELIEVE IT TRENDED! Anyways, AMAZING STORY!
whateverlynch chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
I liked it! Thanks a lot
YouAndMeFitPerfectly chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
I think this was one of your best one shots. :)
NeonShoeStrings chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Ahhhh! The only thing wrong with this is that it's just a fanfic and not happening on the show! Either way it was great!
xoElle23 chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
GAHH. PERFECTION TASTES SO SWEET. LIKE AN ALL DAY SUCKER (NOT STUCK ON SHOELACES)