Reviews for I'm Gonna Try for the Kingdom
Socialbutterfly85 chapter 15 . 3/16/2014
Good chapter. Please update when you can. Good luck on your finals and your school play.
Blainecrisslove chapter 15 . 3/16/2014
Anderpson chapter 15 . 3/16/2014
So glad this is back! Love this. Kind I hate myself for wanting but not wanting Blaine to fall off the wagon again, so to speak. I know how hard it can be coming back to a story after so long, I envy you and can't wait for more.
cold kagome chapter 15 . 3/15/2014
aww love the last part... kurt become blaine new happy favorite drug.. o,o aww i hope blaine make kurt feel better
Socialbutterfly85 chapter 14 . 3/15/2014
My poor Klaine. But I am glad they are ok now. Please update soon. Thanks.
Blainecrisslove chapter 14 . 3/11/2014
Is the next chapter gonna be like the first time episode or u gomma put ur own spin
katabell chapter 14 . 3/11/2014
You're back! This chapter was amazing. I really missed your updates. I totally understood the need to take a break, but I'm SO glad you're writing again!
cold kagome chapter 14 . 3/10/2014
Aww so happy that the klaine talk in the end
Rettastarkidklainer chapter 13 . 12/26/2013
So I really love this story, and I'd quite like it if you could continue it soon but no pressure. Also, I had an idea: what if klaine had a minor breakup or a major fight or something and Blaine turns back to the drugs or gets really drunk to try to cope but Kurt finds out and helps him before it gets too bad and happy ending. Or he OD's again and Kurt is the one who finds him and happy ending after that? I dunno, just a suggestion, do with it what you will. Keep up the fab work! Xx
Blainecrisslove chapter 13 . 7/21/2013
thanks and i understand thanks and stay strong 2
Missy13 chapter 13 . 7/17/2013
I understand where ur coming from. I think you should continue this story but just remember to do it respectively. Maybe that means getting informed. I just want you to know that you are a great writer and that this story needs to be told. So don't give up!
Eponime chapter 13 . 7/15/2013
This story has changed the way I thought of drugs. It has made me even more aware, firstly, of how dangerous they are. But more importantly, this story has made me empathise more with drug addicts, and understand that addiction is akin to a mental illness. Drugs and their repeated use physically change a person's brain. It's a contentious issue, and I applaud the way you've dealt with it so far. That being said, I agree with what you wrote in your very nicely worded author's note - putting this story on hiatus would probably be a good idea for the present. Still, thank you so much for writing it in the first place.
AnonReader chapter 13 . 7/15/2013
Hello :)
Just wanted to give a little comment regarding your authors note - and I'm sorry if I offend you or anything!
You shouldn't look at your story as if your making light of a serious issue - you should use as a way to raise awareness of the serious issue. (Perhaps even dedicate it to Cory?) There is just so many misconceptions when it comes to substance abuse, (and they always will be), so if you don't know much about substance abuse you should use this oppertunity to research the issue, and then come back to the story.

Again I'm sorry if you feel my comment was out of line or anything... despite not reviewing this fic before, I have enjoyed reading it. You are a good writer! Hope to read more whenever inspiration returns!
klainer67 chapter 12 . 7/3/2013
Awww the I love the friendship between Blaine and Quinn I also love this story please update soon this is an amazing story
Eponime chapter 12 . 7/2/2013
Blaine is the perfect one to help Quinn in this situation, although he is perhaps a little too liberal. But at least he can actually be supportive. I don't like the fact that he's smoking or drinking at all, or keeping it from Kurt (though I understand why he'd like to protect Quinn's privacy, and Kurt is very understanding). A really interesting advancement, and I do like the Quinn/Blaine friendship.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »