Reviews for What They Fear
DeleteThisAccountPlease0 chapter 2 . 10/4/2002
Wow this is funnny! the highlights i liked were when leggy thought that the fan girls were after him, when aragorn heard the voice and asked'God'among many others. And with a beard like that im not surprised that gandalf the combs got stuck there! and what about legolas? he's an elf with long hair, shouldnt he have his own comb!This is great!

keep up the good work. (sorry, i always say that to great writers)

luv you lots

blue eyed babe xx
trinity chapter 2 . 9/27/2002
hehe sock puppets gotta luv the sock puppets.

So cooold!
Hollie Black chapter 2 . 9/10/2002
oh!

poor, poor Aragorn! (evil legols, poor Aragorn!)(okay, for all the legolas fans- i dont really think legolas is evil, just.., yeah, not evil. okay? okay.) hahahahahha!

i luv this... boromir and galadriel r funny! tee hee hee! very funny!

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

*still laughing* i really like this fic! *laughing even harder* this is sooooooooooo good! *falls off chair from laughing so hard* i like ur comedic style *begins to cry from extreme laughter*

okay- *giggle* sorries, im a little wacko today!

good job!

hollie
Hollie Black chapter 1 . 9/10/2002
ARAGORN IS THE BEST!

ARAGORN IS THE BEST!

!

oh, i lust luv him! this is soooooooo funny! i absolutely luv this story~!

especially the following parts:

~"If I'm not sorely mistaken, we left Bill back at Moria" grumbled Gimli, trying to keep a straight face.

~"Fangirls. Lots of them."

Legolas started to look very anxious, provided that elves are capable of looking such. "Why don't I sense anything? Why can't I sense the utter evil approaching?"

~"They are screaming: 'Legolas, Legolas' and then something else that sounds like 'Leggy'. Legolas, do you have any idea- Legolas? Legolas?"

The elf had vanished into thin air.

~and Gimli, who was laughing his ass off, if you beg me pardon for saying so.

~"Nooooo! Not with the elf!"

~

hehehehehehehe!

i just luv this! yay! hmmm... but i wonder, whats Aragorn afraid of? oh, what am i saying? hes Aragorn, son of Arathorn, Lord of the Dunaden, Isidur's heir, heir to the... (well u no this stuff already, i babble a lot, cuse me!) he is fearless!

(i think)

well, this is vg, sooooo funny!

hollie
browneyedgirl chapter 2 . 9/6/2002
SOCKPUPPETS! HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

aha hhaa haa *wipes eyes* oh god that's good...
GreenTyger chapter 1 . 8/31/2002
"God?"

*is laughing hysterically*
SilentStep chapter 2 . 8/30/2002
*Cracks up* Yesss! Excellent-ey!
Shadowspeaker chapter 2 . 8/28/2002
This was great! Extremely funny! I can't believe how few reviews you have.
Ladybug Queen chapter 2 . 8/28/2002
Hee hee ; Quite amusing!
jackass chapter 2 . 8/27/2002
Good show, kiddo. I, myself, always thought Strider the man that would have a deadly fear of clowns.
Starbrat chapter 2 . 8/26/2002
Bwahahaha! That was great! Sock puppets? I'l remember that.
mnemosyne23 chapter 2 . 8/26/2002
LMAO! The combs! The telepathic conversations with Galadriel! The Freud!

Priceless. Absolutely priceless. Great work!
The Argument Fairy chapter 2 . 8/26/2002
Oh my...Aragorn's so funny. As is Boromir. In fact, this whole thing is funny. :)

Mage

xx
Morgaine Dax chapter 2 . 8/26/2002
*L* That was great. Sockpuppets!
ShadowGirl3 chapter 2 . 8/26/2002
That was sooo funny! Aragorn afraid of sockpuppets? Now THAT'S good! I loved the way it all came together with Aragorn's and Boromir's fears in the end! I couldn't stop laughing! Leggyyyyyy...
63 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »