Reviews for What They Fear
Hollie Black chapter 2 . 9/10/2002
oh!

poor, poor Aragorn! (evil legols, poor Aragorn!)(okay, for all the legolas fans- i dont really think legolas is evil, just.., yeah, not evil. okay? okay.) hahahahahha!

i luv this... boromir and galadriel r funny! tee hee hee! very funny!

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

*still laughing* i really like this fic! *laughing even harder* this is sooooooooooo good! *falls off chair from laughing so hard* i like ur comedic style *begins to cry from extreme laughter*

okay- *giggle* sorries, im a little wacko today!

good job!

hollie
Hollie Black chapter 1 . 9/10/2002
ARAGORN IS THE BEST!

ARAGORN IS THE BEST!

!

oh, i lust luv him! this is soooooooo funny! i absolutely luv this story!

especially the following parts:

"If I'm not sorely mistaken, we left Bill back at Moria" grumbled Gimli, trying to keep a straight face.

"Fangirls. Lots of them."

Legolas started to look very anxious, provided that elves are capable of looking such. "Why don't I sense anything? Why can't I sense the utter evil approaching?"

"They are screaming: 'Legolas, Legolas' and then something else that sounds like 'Leggy'. Legolas, do you have any idea- Legolas? Legolas?"

The elf had vanished into thin air.

and Gimli, who was laughing his ass off, if you beg me pardon for saying so.

"Nooooo! Not with the elf!"

hehehehehehehe!

i just luv this! yay! hmmm... but i wonder, whats Aragorn afraid of? oh, what am i saying? hes Aragorn, son of Arathorn, Lord of the Dunaden, Isidur's heir, heir to the... (well u no this stuff already, i babble a lot, cuse me!) he is fearless!

(i think)

well, this is vg, sooooo funny!

hollie
browneyedgirl chapter 2 . 9/6/2002
SOCKPUPPETS! HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

aha hhaa haa *wipes eyes* oh god that's good...
GreenTyger chapter 1 . 8/31/2002
"God?"

*is laughing hysterically*
SilentStep chapter 2 . 8/30/2002
*Cracks up* Yesss! Excellent-ey!
Shadowspeaker chapter 2 . 8/28/2002
This was great! Extremely funny! I can't believe how few reviews you have.
Ladybug Queen chapter 2 . 8/28/2002
Hee hee ; Quite amusing!
jackass chapter 2 . 8/27/2002
Good show, kiddo. I, myself, always thought Strider the man that would have a deadly fear of clowns.
Starbrat chapter 2 . 8/26/2002
Bwahahaha! That was great! Sock puppets? I'l remember that.
mnemosyne23 chapter 2 . 8/26/2002
LMAO! The combs! The telepathic conversations with Galadriel! The Freud!

Priceless. Absolutely priceless. Great work!
The Argument Fairy chapter 2 . 8/26/2002
Oh my...Aragorn's so funny. As is Boromir. In fact, this whole thing is funny. :)

Mage

xx
Morgaine Dax chapter 2 . 8/26/2002
*L* That was great. Sockpuppets!
ShadowGirl3 chapter 2 . 8/26/2002
That was sooo funny! Aragorn afraid of sockpuppets? Now THAT'S good! I loved the way it all came together with Aragorn's and Boromir's fears in the end! I couldn't stop laughing! Leggyyyyyy...
Jenny Clever chapter 2 . 8/26/2002
So funny! V. enlightening... hehe, keep writing!
addicted chapter 2 . 8/26/2002
you should do a sequel where they're all in therapy, or in Aragorn's case, sock puppets anonymous.
61 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »