Reviews for The Tributes' Graveyard
That Same Guest chapter 3 . 6/21/2013
I completely forgot that Marvel died before Rue! Thanks for the update! That's what always happens to me! I sing so terribly, the birds fall silent and cover their ears!
Chasing Silmarils chapter 3 . 6/21/2013
Hahaha, he's like, don't puke there!
You should do Mags soon, her death would be funny. To Death, I mean.
EverlastingSilence101 chapter 3 . 6/21/2013
Do Clove and Cato! :D

Oh, this is Shady66730. This is my best friend's sister's account and she let me go on because my computer isn't working. I was too lazy to log off her account and onto mine, though, so yeah.
absentee.note chapter 2 . 6/15/2013
ANOTHER ONE! Maybe you can do the D8 girl who was killed by the careers on the first night.
That Same Guest chapter 2 . 5/31/2013
Heh, heh. I like the way Death speaks like a sort of sick commentator. I also like the creative spin you gave Foxface's death. How about doing... Thresh! There's some thing you can do whatever you want with! Yeah, his death is very vague, but I've always wondered what happened...
MagicalCupcakes chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
It's awesomely unusual, you don't usually get people writing in 'Death's' POV...
Loving the story so far :). Can you do the girl from 9 in 74th Games?
Oxenstierna D. Yuki-Rin chapter 2 . 5/31/2013
Oh, man. Why is Death so snarky in this? Is it bad that I think he's kind of funny in this fic?

Anyway, I don't have a particular character in mind I'd like to see besides the District 3 boy who got his neck snapped by Cato.
Chasing Silmarils chapter 2 . 5/31/2013
Haha, Death is so funny! I love how Foxface flips off the Capitol and Katniss screams like a little girl. 'That idiot wouldn't know what an edible plant was if it hit him in the ass...' Like it! ("Too bad, bitch..." Reminds me of this song I know -and you know it too...)
faceless eater aka slendergirl chapter 2 . 5/31/2013
I love your story it is a creepy kind of funny
Heart of Sunshine chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
How about Rue? Please do Rue. I liked this chapter in an evil way. Poor Maysilee.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
That sounds like fun! How about you do Foxface next, to give more details to her death.
Chasing Silmarils chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
I LOVE HAYMITCH! YAY! I like the POV.