Reviews for The Eyes of a Lamb
I love your Florence and the machine song lyrics!
americanlatinajapanesegirl chapter 30 . 2/10
I really liked it! :)
Romina chapter 1 . 1/24
I can not even express how much I love this fanfic!
city bookworm chapter 30 . 11/25/2014
It is fitting that they all lived happily ever after in the end. Hannibal is a character that I've always liked. He was darker than most but he has his good qualities too. His portrayal in the books and movies not so much. He only showed feeling for Clarice, not alot but some. But in the show Hannibal I liked him better. If only because of the actor. To me he while Hannibal was a sociopath he did have friends and in his own way cared for Abigail.
Once he was outed as a killer there was no alternative than running. I do think that Clarice would still stay with him if he did kill again as long as he had a reason too. Will seeing them and not doing anything is a nice idea. As long as she was happy he had no reason to tell. I did wonder if he knew that Abigail was with them. Abigail also needed them as well, they understood her. I like how your story cancels out the plots in the books. They all seem better of your way.
Crystal Dragon's blood chapter 30 . 8/5/2014
this was fantastically done!
Julie.fjad chapter 30 . 8/1/2014
Gorgeous story. I loved it. x
ShitForBrains chapter 30 . 5/3/2014
Was a little lazy to login. Anyways this story is absolutely deliciously interesting. I enjoyed every word of it. I had to give it a review or else I might not be able to sleep! I didn't expect mason to be the one! That part was seriously thrilling! And the 7 sins! Awesome job and your English is just wonderful! I loved how he turned to be a happy family man at the end. Happy endings always make me happy. Thank you for this amazing story!
Musicalfan2012 chapter 30 . 2/8/2014
Beautiful story! And a perfect ending.
Musicalfan2012 chapter 29 . 2/8/2014
That was a very intense chapter.
Musicalfan2012 chapter 28 . 2/8/2014
Ugh. Emotions! so much pain.
Musicalfan2012 chapter 27 . 2/8/2014
Damn Mason.
Musicalfan2012 chapter 26 . 2/8/2014
Noooooo
Musicalfan2012 chapter 25 . 2/8/2014
Glad Will is okay!
Musicalfan2012 chapter 24 . 2/8/2014
Great way to end the chapter! I love your story so much.
Musicalfan2012 chapter 22 . 2/8/2014
I like that you included Abigail in this story.