Reviews for The Uzumaki Bride
Joeys1231 chapter 5 . 9/23
More pls
Monster King chapter 5 . 6/28
Great story I really liked it can't wait until the next update.
Guardian of the Goddess Etro chapter 1 . 6/10
It's really too bad you never finish the story Uzumaki bright it has good potential I suggest you hand it off to someone else just a suggestion if not that's okay it was a good story is very well done but making make a suggestion to redo the story how it take place during time of Naruto Shippuden after Naruto returns in the episode welcome home just a suggestion that's all might be more believable Naruto at 16 then at 13 I know it's fanfiction but you know you least want to make it seem like something I could possibly happen anime don't you don't you want to make you feel like this is something that could have happened I don't know if you can only go so far but there's no fanfiction
the guardian of yu yevon chapter 1 . 4/11
I like to see more of Naruto Uzumaki bride I was wondering if you're going to continue the story or you just going to leave it as is or did you abandon it I'm not sure if you'll eat you didn't leave a p.m. for anyone to ask if not may I take up the story and just use what you already have I like that the first pages of your story I just don't know how to get on the site start right and that's the problem what I'm going to do is I'm probably going to write out the first 6 pages and take place after the story and I want ask what you action did you see the story take I might get inspiration if you don't want to use it anymore if not I understand but the story is not that bad thank you have a great week and no spike in the fruit punch just kidding
Lewis-Sama chapter 5 . 3/4
Coolio. Can't wait for more. Danzo is going to cause problems. Might as well kill him now and be done with it.
Last true Naruto fan chapter 3 . 12/27/2016
I like you to continue Uzumaki bride thank you make it a little longer and possibly make a sequel thank you happy holidays and no spiking the eggnog
Talonsen chapter 5 . 12/25/2016
Did you really just use the name Lucifer and the character Esdeath? Cause that was cliché as hell. But all in all I like that you used some semblance of political intrigue and out that asshat Danzo in the hot seat, it always annoyed me how he did all the things he did without notice (I've worked with real world intellegence, Navy, and can tell you that it is EXTREMELY difficult to do similar things to what Dazo was doing without catching notice). Your biggest problems are major spelling and grammar mistakes so I'm wondering if you're looking for a beta reader?
Guest chapter 5 . 12/23/2016
update pls
MiseryWolf97 chapter 5 . 11/7/2016
Good story, nice job with it, looking forward to more of it
Muramasa-San212 chapter 5 . 11/6/2016
My Favorite Naruto/Mei Story Please Continue.
troublefound17 chapter 5 . 10/9/2016
So I just read your Uzumaki Bride and I find great joy in it! I hope you continue and make great works in the future. Also if you have or plan to write books let your people know. Can't buy what I can't find. This is Trouble signing out!
NatsuxWendy chapter 5 . 8/30/2016
Please please please please please update this story and please put some Naruto x Mei interaction in the next one
itachi naruto chapter 5 . 8/25/2016
dude great work in insulting danzo... waiting to comment on mei... i like ur love naruto to anextent like a fan girl... n can kill anyone for him. that... someone should love him to about it detail expressive u want a lead what i m saying read "love hinata" be ch 8 or 9 ... name is good ni8 kiss.u say marrige n romance... when u read that chp u will get what i was saying about should look we r there while reading this... i hope u see my request n try... n wi8ing for ur nxt update .
itachi naruto chapter 4 . 8/25/2016
nyc chapter will be next update? plz fast... n nyc work n thinking u gave me an idea for my soon to be new story thnx for that... i like ur stoey u dont disoppoint me :-)
Itachi Naruto chapter 2 . 8/25/2016
yea dude.u r cool... yeeeha...
just kidding trying 2 be beee...
1st chp was goos... but 2nd was very good i like complete it or u will pay by loosing ur complte the story...