Reviews for People Watching
Guest chapter 4 . 8/20/2014
This is honestly one of the best supersonic fanfic ever! Thank you for writing this awesome piece of pure awesomeness!
thestoriesshewrote chapter 4 . 1/20/2014
I adore this story! It's very cute and fluffy, but also has something that makes it serious in a nice way. Did you say there was more in this universe? I can't find it! Have you posted it or is it not up?
SteelWolfandIronHand chapter 4 . 11/17/2013
Best SuperWhoLock story I've read so far.
wolfe13 chapter 4 . 8/7/2013
I loved this story for multiple reasons:

1- It was downright creative
2- Your OCs were mostly genderless, allowing for imagination and an appeal to everyone
3- You shipped Destiel (What can I say? They're adorable)

Great story!

Write on,
wolfe13
DobbyRocksYourSocks chapter 4 . 6/29/2013
This made me feel all warm and fuzzy on the inside. :)
trulymetalwings chapter 4 . 6/28/2013
YOU HAVE TO WRITE MORE FROM THIS VERSE OR I WILL DIE OF SAD BECAUSE THIS IS TOO GOOD TO CONTAIN

SCREEEEEEEEEEE

Idea time!
what If you were kidnapped or hurt by one or more of the villains from the show?
TheDoctorsGingerGirl chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
i fucking love it. this was so cute! i almost screamed when dean and car kissed. GAH THE FEELS
YOU are an absolutely splenDIFEROUS writer and i hope you continue to write. hopefully some destiel or johnlock or more superwholock. C:
whoufflescribe chapter 4 . 6/6/2013
Wow. Thank you for creating this wonderful story.
MarisaCan'tRememberHerPassword chapter 4 . 6/6/2013
Hey, it's mars-welcomes-you here. This was... amazing. It really was. Thanks so much for putting it up- and also for letting your followers know via tumblr, that was really helpful!
But seriously, I love your writing style and the way this story kind of panned out. It's nice to have an OC (or, I guess, 'you') that doesn't get dragged into their adventures.
Great work!
coffee-not-decaf chapter 4 . 6/3/2013
GREAT FINISH RAVEN BTW I MIGHT GET TO BE ONLINE SOME I DIDN'T THINK MY GRANDMA HAD WIFI BUT SHE DOES EVEN THOUGH IT'S UNPREDICTABLE
BUT THAT WAS A GREAT WAY TO END THE STORY GOOD JOB!
Cookie.Monster66 chapter 3 . 5/30/2013
Great story, I think you managed to keep everyone in character and write in 2nd person really well. Loved it, please continue/write more. Thanks
Guest chapter 3 . 5/29/2013
Continue
Guest chapter 2 . 5/29/2013
Am I the only one crying?
TheDarkNightsRun chapter 3 . 5/28/2013
I really loved this story, it was really well done. Please keep writing, maybe there could be little one-shots where the Doctor and Rose take everyone on a trip in the TARDIS? Or everyone pitches in on a case with Sam and Dean? Something like that would be fun.
ronadlweasley chapter 3 . 5/28/2013
Awwww 3. I loved the new chapter! I'm always looking forward for this story. It's so interesting to read it from this perspective!