Reviews for Lustful Companions
medha.hita1 chapter 2 . 9/26
this is probably the longest sex scene I've ever read o.O. good one tho, and please continue :v
Loner Kid chapter 2 . 9/17
Oh my god your characterization of Mahiro is so precise, to the point! Though this is a smut fic, this has the best characterization of Mahiro I'd ever read! Kudos to you!
Loner Kid chapter 1 . 9/17
damn...i'm out of words.
definitely favoriting this!
Ivy Bluebell chapter 2 . 8/18
ooh my god, i'm love with this fic, so hot
Sash37773 chapter 2 . 6/6
That was a hot and very in character sex scene WHOOO! Loved it! I swear this is why I like small fandoms coz then I don't have to nitpick through a pile of fanfic to find the good ones. Thanks for this! I needed some smexy feels for this pairing HAHA
Harihi chapter 1 . 5/15
I wish you had used more of Yoshino personnality. He is passive but he is vicious too. Where is Yoshino payback ? And Mahiro is strong and all but he can easily be put in a corner by Aika and Yoshino.
Harihi chapter 2 . 5/15
you know what ? I like your story
But You really what I would love ? A sequel with Mahiro whom lean that Yoshino's grilfriend is Aika XD
Tacitamura chapter 2 . 5/13
The way Mahiro want to dominate is really like him but it's really a bad way to express his wants... Poor Yoshino. But nice writing anyway, the descriptions are really great, you make me feel in the room with them (it was terribly hot)
FujoshiKiyo chapter 2 . 1/31
Wow... wow... -claps hands- A That was... something xD
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 2 . 1/23
Oh my god! Totally hot! I want more! Damn I'm not even finished watching the anime and I'm already in love with this ship! Man I shipped them when I first saw them together in the same scene. Holy fuck... Is there more?
Yenaya chapter 2 . 8/27/2014
I was so hating Mahiro for the first like three fourths of this story. After we established the fact that he wasn't doing this with Yoshino just to relieve his delusions of Aika, then I started liking him. Good story :)
AkiHaruyuki chapter 2 . 8/2/2014
Can you PLEASE X100000000 continue?! I really ship Yoshino and Mahiro! I really would like to read more of your smut about them in love...
HoneyCaramelSwirl chapter 2 . 8/1/2014
Wow shame on you Mahiro :( THat could totally be counted as rape(except for the ending I guess) LOL. Well, I guess alls well that ends well. But rly, one of the best yaoi-fics I've read in a while :3 Great job! Please continue?! :D
Guest chapter 2 . 7/23/2014
Well... That was hot. Although, its like a semi-rape... If theres such a thing. Lol
AnimeXLovers chapter 2 . 7/13/2014