Reviews for The Alternate Upgrade
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Are you still updating "The Upgrade?"
Sasami14 chapter 2 . 5/31/2013
please update again when you can, i really wanna know what happens!
TheSoundOfAWESOME chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
I'm just happy you haven't abandoned us and are back writing again :) Take all the time you need!
absolutebanana chapter 2 . 5/31/2013
Oh, I like this. A lot. Can't wait to see what happens next...
Makokam chapter 2 . 5/24/2013
I am so mad at myself for forgetting about this. I don't even know how it happened. I started reading this almost as soon as it was up and then...I dunno. I got distracted and completely forgot about it until I saw it in my browser history.

Anyway, while I'd much rather see you writing The Upgrade proper, this alternate version is very interesting. I especially like the "wait...the hell does Vanellope have a kart for?" reactions and the "and why does it look like King Candy's?" reactions are good too. So, it'll be interesting to see how this all plays out.

Which begs the question...why weren't their memories restored? Or at least refreshed?
And how did Ralph's trip to Heroes Duty go? Or is it going to play out the same, just a year later?
You did say this was going to be a RalphxVanellope fic right? So Ralph has to come in somewhere and not just be about the Sugar Rush characters (1).
I /did/ really like the descriptions of what was happening to the world from Turbo's perspective and the horrow of it all.

So...update something soon.

Makokam out.
Dixie Darlin chapter 2 . 5/20/2013
hahaha yay vanellope's back to being a real racer! Too bad their memories didn't reset though. I just love Taffyta's WTF reaction
nightmaster000 chapter 2 . 5/20/2013
Interesting looking forward to seeing where you go with this.
BigusDickus chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
I do hope you can finish the upgrade soon it os one of the best on the web
Heavywolfblade chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Good start really can't wait for more.
Burgie chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
This sounds like it could be interesting, I'm looking forward to more
shadow1real chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Very interesting cant wait for more
Kadaj5 chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
I don't think I've commented on "The Upgrade" yet, but I have fav'd it.

But seeing an AU where the movie never happened but the idea did...that has my interest. I look forward to seeing where this goes!