Reviews for EO Challenge: A Beginners Guide to Dean-ese
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
This is great.
Nana56 chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Hahahaha I really love this. You certainly are correct in that no one but Dean Winchester is able to speak it or pull it off for that matter.

Bears rereading a few times! :)
GaelicAngel chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
Well at least for us who is obsessed with Dean Winchester we don't need a guide but this was freakin hilarious to read and I loved the idea of guide on how to speak Dean...I bet Sam would be thankful for this sometimes...
Loved it and an awesome read as always and like usual you made my day with this one!
Sahkess chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
haha, perfect! Beginnings of a Dean-dictionary, it's spot on!
1983Sarah chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
LMFAO! Perfect! The many "words" of Dean Winchester!
Bartlebead chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Big smile!
madinalakesavedmylife chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
I loved this to absolute pieces, I haven't laughed like that in ages! XD You totally nailed it, great job! XD My personal favourites:

Predatory snarl and death glare … No-one else says Sammy's talking crap unless they want me to feed them their own eyeballs.

Wet sniff … I'm not sick!

Wet cough … Sammy, quit fussin', I'm not sick.

Warning growl … Sammy, if you come near me with that friggin' thermometer once more, I'll stick it where the sun don't shine.

Fantastic, thanks so much for making my day! Keep up the awesomesauce work and DFTBA! XD
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Haha, very useful
B x
MeAzrael chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Aw, so cute. Dean-ese :-) Snicker. Well, I guess most of the time he doesn't have to speak at all - his face has so many facettes of expressions that you know what's going on before he opens his mouth (though I love him to open his mouth - obviously).

xx Kate
Wynefred chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
You nailed it! LOL
decemberdove chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
LOL! Perfect! :)
Tifaching chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
So perfectly him.
masondixon chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
"Warm smile with lop-sided smirk...Hello, I'm waster so can we just skip the foreplay and get to the good bit?"

I can see that face right before me! And YES Is the answer to that!

Another sign of your creative mind!

Thank You.