Reviews for A Redder Crimson than the Devil's Eyes
Montydragon chapter 12 . 4/3
Aw, sweet! Good to see some BBxRae after all of that.
Montydragon chapter 8 . 4/3
Dude! A demon! Awesome!
I KNEW Beast Boy was possessed.
Montydragon chapter 3 . 4/3
SO The Possession.
Montydragon chapter 2 . 4/3
So this is like the Teen Titans version of The Possession, Adam I correct?
RavenRainbowRose chapter 3 . 3/26
"You get him in a gown." "What." - Lost it at that!
Ladiik4ever chapter 12 . 2/21
Thanks to that last paragraph, I wont be falling asleep tonight.
Miss-Statement chapter 1 . 1/8
Hi! Read your story, and it was pretty good.
Just thought that the ending seemed a little rushed and some of the details a little scatterbrained (all over the place).
You had the chance to really make something happen towards the end there, with the climax between Raven and the other demon, that I think you could've done more with. Just had this sort of internal struggle between Raven and her inner demons, perhaps quite literally.
At parts I was expecting more, but overall this was still a pretty great story.
I can't claim to be an author as I'm rather left talentless in that regard, and everything that I do attempt to write is never actually finished, so kudos to you for giving me the one up there.
Good luck on your other writing endeavors, and nice job.
iamking chapter 12 . 8/15/2013
good story
iamking chapter 4 . 8/15/2013
this is a neat story.
BartWLewis chapter 12 . 7/22/2013
Great story loved the whole Beast Boy being possessed.
JTTran chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
A nice, short story about a girl realizing her true feelings for a friend in a near-death situation. I liked it (but personally Leviathan's slut and blowjob remarks weren't my favorite haha). I'd really like it if you wrote a sequel or continued the story, expanding more on Raven and Beast Boy's relationship and maybe Leviathan's origins. Maybe Leviathan will be released and take control of Slade or something or maybe another demon can be introduced. You get the idea. This is a good story with a lot of potential. I enjoyed reading it :)
Guest chapter 2 . 7/10/2013
samara...(the ring 1 and 2)
The Harry Wompa chapter 12 . 7/6/2013
Pretty good. I didn't mind the quick ending, it fit with the pacing. But I would like to see a sequal; after all this chaos would be cool to have another story about the next stage in their (beast boy and raven's) relationship. The last bit about the leviathon was a nice touch, making it seem like this is some kind of bedtime story. Keep writing!
RandomUsername chapter 12 . 6/26/2013
Niiiiice. Luvvd it.
Ferrywings chapter 12 . 6/19/2013
I liked this :) it was dark and powerful and a good way to bring them together. Very nicely done :)
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »