Reviews for A Redder Crimson than the Devil's Eyes
calicoToones chapter 12 . 5/25
Another good story. I didn't review each chapter this time, but this story was original and showed a lot of imagination! Keep it up!
StevieUniverse chapter 12 . 3/2
Wow! This story was soo great! The writing was amazing, it was so detailed! Like nothing I've never seen before, you are truly an amazing writer, I feel like you could do this for a career. This story was honestly a bit creepy and scary at times, but thats what your aiming for right? I mean it is a horror story! I am amazed by this story, it's absolutely amazing, I couldn't of wished for anything more. I cannot believe how good this story is! You've truly earned your spot on my favorites writers list! I wish you all the best and I CANT wait to read more! Good luck my friend, Thankyou and happy writing! Your truly amazing! Goodbye!
PS You've officially got me hooked onto Son Of A Gun!
maximus9000 chapter 12 . 3/1
(Sorry for spam this might be the last one for a while) please make a sequal IT WAS SO GOOD (I suggest adding more bbray if you do)
maximus9000 chapter 7 . 3/1
Holy crap this became a whole lot better
ch 8
maximus9000 chapter 1 . 2/26
(Yes same person as before) thanks for ruining some of the story (only chapter 5)
maximus9000 chapter 6 . 2/26
JUST LET RAVEN SAY SHE WILL ENTER HIS MIND (or make them bf/gf)
loverfanficsgirl1 chapter 12 . 8/20/2014
Loved the story but I hate to see it end. Maybe you can make a sequel?
I.s chapter 12 . 6/3/2014
awesome story, I enjoy reading very bit of it.
Guest chapter 12 . 5/13/2014
I have read numerous fan fictions on this site and this was the first horror story I have seen. It was very interesting to see something not done before (mor likely not read before). The story was very well done there were no major errors that I could see (not that I saw any minor errors) and I was genuinely scared multiple times (I find possession rather creepy, though it helps if read after dark).
Montydragon chapter 12 . 4/3/2014
Aw, sweet! Good to see some BBxRae after all of that.
Montydragon chapter 8 . 4/3/2014
Dude! A demon! Awesome!
I KNEW Beast Boy was possessed.
Montydragon chapter 3 . 4/3/2014
SO The Possession.
Montydragon chapter 2 . 4/3/2014
So this is like the Teen Titans version of The Possession, Adam I correct?
RavenRainbowRose chapter 3 . 3/26/2014
"You get him in a gown." "What." - Lost it at that!
Ladiik4ever chapter 12 . 2/21/2014
Thanks to that last paragraph, I wont be falling asleep tonight.