Reviews for Too Soon
AnnaBanana90 chapter 20 . 7/7
Oh my gosh...it's a GREAT story! You plan on finishing it someday? :)
sharpbeverley chapter 20 . 1/8
Is this story finished - looking forward to more - brilliant story
sassyfriend chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
I love the pov on here
Wibblywobblyrandomyfandomy chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
Readers note: Perfection. This chapter. Was. Perfection.
(I know this chapter was posted mints ago, but I read through it again today and I was struck by how this was the best piece of ff on what happened in the warp core)
I love this series but I had to comment on my favorite chapter. Keep up the wonderful work :)
RubyHair chapter 20 . 11/28/2013
I loved it when Jim met Khan and beat on him for a while! That in itself should have greatly improved his temperament.

Looking forward to the next installment! May it be sooner than the last. (I have no room to talk. I had a chapter almost finished for my story and I hated it so I am rewriting it. Thankfully it is almost finished but it is taking MONTHS!)
MorningGirl chapter 20 . 11/13/2013
I guess you made it to state. Shame for those enjoying your writing. Beastly good job if you made it. Congratulations! Ready to come back now?
zeynel chapter 20 . 10/14/2013
Real life is a bitch as time, we're just happy that yoou're not abandoning this story.
EasilyDistractedBookWorm chapter 19 . 10/10/2013
I'm currently addicted to this...no other way to say it. So, please, for those poor addicted souls, update soon!
rai1515 chapter 6 . 9/21/2013
Good stuff
daisycb chapter 19 . 9/13/2013
This is really a great follow up to the movie. I need some more chapters
Guest chapter 19 . 9/9/2013
NEW CHAPTER: Depth, that's for certain. You've certainly got a real plot brewing here! Than you soo much for this update! :D :)
The Band of Thieves chapter 19 . 8/26/2013
Yay i want a new chapter. Thieves loves this story very much!
Ellstra chapter 19 . 8/25/2013
Hey, even though I have no idea what the first part was supposed to mean, it was pretty awesome. And yay, I'm getting to love Khan, am I too weird? :D
I'm not as lost in this as in the last chapter, but enough for it to be interesting. Keep up the goog work. :)
RubyHair chapter 19 . 8/25/2013
Does Khan intend to kill McCoy? OMG!

Looking forward to the next chapter :D
EmeraldEyed chapter 19 . 8/25/2013