Reviews for Too Soon
tanseynz chapter 20 . 8/5/2015
Complex, interesting and at times, breath holding. But, incomplete.
Too many tangled threads for most readers to predict the ending. The trial of McCoy, for one. The ethics surrounding the use of Khan's blood, for another.
I hope you return to it.
Grace2smile chapter 20 . 7/7/2015
Oh my gosh...it's a GREAT story! You plan on finishing it someday? :)
sharpbeverley chapter 20 . 1/8/2015
Is this story finished - looking forward to more - brilliant story
sassyfriend chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
I love the pov on here
Wibblywobblyrandomyfandomy chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
Readers note: Perfection. This chapter. Was. Perfection.
(I know this chapter was posted mints ago, but I read through it again today and I was struck by how this was the best piece of ff on what happened in the warp core)
I love this series but I had to comment on my favorite chapter. Keep up the wonderful work :)
RubyHair chapter 20 . 11/28/2013
I loved it when Jim met Khan and beat on him for a while! That in itself should have greatly improved his temperament.

Looking forward to the next installment! May it be sooner than the last. (I have no room to talk. I had a chapter almost finished for my story and I hated it so I am rewriting it. Thankfully it is almost finished but it is taking MONTHS!)
MorningGirl chapter 20 . 11/13/2013
I guess you made it to state. Shame for those enjoying your writing. Beastly good job if you made it. Congratulations! Ready to come back now?
zeynel chapter 20 . 10/14/2013
Real life is a bitch as time, we're just happy that yoou're not abandoning this story.
EasilyDistractedBookWorm chapter 19 . 10/10/2013
I'm currently addicted to this...no other way to say it. So, please, for those poor addicted souls, update soon!
rai1515 chapter 6 . 9/21/2013
Good stuff
daisycb chapter 19 . 9/13/2013
This is really a great follow up to the movie. I need some more chapters
Guest chapter 19 . 9/9/2013
NEW CHAPTER: Depth, that's for certain. You've certainly got a real plot brewing here! Than you soo much for this update! :D :)
The Band of Thieves chapter 19 . 8/26/2013
Yay i want a new chapter. Thieves loves this story very much!
Ellstra chapter 19 . 8/25/2013
Hey, even though I have no idea what the first part was supposed to mean, it was pretty awesome. And yay, I'm getting to love Khan, am I too weird? :D
I'm not as lost in this as in the last chapter, but enough for it to be interesting. Keep up the goog work. :)
RubyHair chapter 19 . 8/25/2013
Does Khan intend to kill McCoy? OMG!

Looking forward to the next chapter :D