Reviews for Seeds
Matt Quinn chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
I would have liked to see McGivers again. This is a really interesting explanation for what happened to her.

And given all the callbacks to "Wrath of Khan" (too many IMO), having Khan rage against Marcus for something he did to "her" would have fit.
ShimmeringWater chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Good, a whole story in a single chapter. Great job
Soului chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
That last line was very poignant. Beautiful.
OtherwiseTheDarkness chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
I had forgotten about Jim's promise of a trial! Nice depiction of Khan's perspective, I think it fits him very well. This was thought provoking, there are so many different potentials for Khan and his people! Thanks for a great read.
Viviane Renard chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
I like the way you tell Into Darkness from Khan's point of view, little snippets that reveal insight. I love the stark poetic nature of this line: "It had never been like this before. Death had always been a means to an end. Now, it was everything. It was in his breath, his bones. He imagined he could feel it under his fingernails and between his teeth. He wanted to tear into the world and spit it out."
KonekoRei chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Interesting take on John Harrison's inner struggle. I'm glad I wasn't the only person who missed the sweet Maria McGivers ( Seed) in the new movie.
I really enjoyed reading this.
AutumnFirstLight chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Great story. :D I really liked it.
I would say that the second to last sentence seems a Like it's starfleet's reasoning rather than Khan's thought on starfleet and it feels odd since everything else is specifically from Khan's point of view. But maybe I'm reading it wrong.
I only mention it because this story is quite close to being perfect. :) Good job.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
This is beautiful
Spot-on analysis, poetic language...I love this!
23 | « Prev Page 1 2