Reviews for First Impressions Never Fade
Cobalt blue Amoeba chapter 1 . 2/13/2019
This is a very amusing story. You have written Woody and Diane perfectly. Thank you for providing this missing scene.
Rush Limborg chapter 1 . 10/30/2016
Okay, enough of the clash, please. I...think everyone's taking things personally, and it shouldn't be that way.

Ms. Austin, thanks for your reviews. As to your question, I've been focusing on screenplay writing, as well as my current jobs. In the meantime, while I'd had ideas for more Cheers fanfics, none of them really "took off" for me, if you will. Maybe someday, I'll return to it. Currently, in the fanfic realm, I'm nursing a few ideas in the Man-Of-Steel/Batman-v-Superman/Justice-League universe. Again, nothing posted yet, but...keep your eyes open. In the meantime, I'd love for you to create an account here. I got your reviews early on, and would have liked to respond "personally". ;-)
Elizabeth Austin chapter 1 . 10/25/2016
Shelleymh
I was surprised to discover your angry message, which seemed completely unwarranted. You said, "You don't ask someone why they haven't done an update." I didn't say that. I said I would love an update that explained why everyone (not just Rush Limborg) seemed to quit writing Cheers fanfiction in about 2013. (I said I was new to fanfiction) I thought that maybe they were submitting stories to a new site, and if so I would like to know where so I could read their stories. Don't authors WANT their stories to be read? Then you ask me why I don't write stories myself instead of depending on others! What? I'm not a writer, and even if I was, I would still want to read the work of others. That is the craziest question I have ever been asked. Now, my question for you is, why did my innocent, inoffensive question make you angry? Chill, for the love of God!
Shelleymh chapter 1 . 8/27/2016
I love this. I love your stories.

I don't mean to go off topic, Rush. Some of us understand why some people have stopped writing for a while,

Hey, Elizabeth Austin! People have lives. Sometimes they get busy. Sometime they have health problems. There is some activity sometimes. So it is not frequent any more. How about you? Why you try to write? why do you depend on other people do it?
catdoghorselover123 chapter 1 . 8/28/2016
I love this. I enjoy the friendship between Diane and Woody.

hey Elizabeth. you need matters badly. You don't ask people that you need an update why people haven't updated frequently since 2013. Rush updated two stories since 2013. one writer has health problems.
elizabeth Austin chapter 1 . 4/15/2016
Outstanding! I hope I find more Cheers stories by you. I only recently discovered fanfiction. I would love an update explaining why everyone seemed to stop writing them around 2013 (except for Kensiblonde). Anyway, thank you; I loved it!
silversapphic chapter 1 . 3/27/2016
Cute!
audries chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
You write all the character's just absolutely beautifully. The dialogue is always spot on - as funny and in character as if it were a part of the show itself. Great job!
samanddianefan10 chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
I really enjoyed this a lot! the dialogue was terrific, the attention to detail great. You have shown serious promise to become a terrific Cheers author..that is my way of asking for more! Plus that I loved that Woody was featured here...he's fun to watch, fun to write for, and even better fun to read about. I had such a crush on Woody back in the day...sigh...anyways great job and I hope you'll write more soon
JulietxJames chapter 1 . 5/24/2013