Reviews for Harry From Another World
drucifer000 chapter 11 . 9/16
Its a damn shame you left this unfinished! It was a great read so far and I was really looking forward to more.
Ye Lianhua chapter 11 . 8/21
are wonderful a story as this was, it's a pity that it seems to have died. Did your Muse give up on it? That's usually why mine die.
Osmodious chapter 11 . 7/10
This has been a fun story...some nifty ideas in here...I’d love to see it finished one day!
Ashtar De Kerl chapter 11 . 7/2
Verra good story i hope you write the next chapter
Monster King chapter 11 . 6/27
Great story I really liked it good job writing the story please continue it soon.
Lee48 chapter 11 . 6/3
I JUST WONDER IF YOU ARE EVER GOING TO UPDATE OR FINISH THIS STORY.
Nix chapter 11 . 5/12
Hey, will this be updated anytime, I've followed some of your other stories (junior inquisition hehe) and love this story! I love how they have proper armies and squadrons formed - especially regarding the fact that the world didn't go to sunshine and daisies after Voldemort was defeated. Please update soon!
Diana Quill chapter 1 . 4/29
any chance of an update?
jadethetroll chapter 11 . 3/11
WOW! you have an awesome way of writing. and i really like that Harry tolerates no shit by the new-worldlers. And has his own, organised, army
shadewatcher chapter 11 . 1/26
SQWEEEEEEEE! Of course the Potter luck likes to do backflips and give poor Harry and company whiplash. XD LOVE IT so far.
shadewatcher chapter 7 . 1/26
#cackles maniacally# Ooooh this is perfect. XD they did ask for it.
shadewatcher chapter 4 . 1/26
#cackles maniacally# Ooooh I just LOVE the verbal beat down that this Harry is giving the idiots. XD
Pethrenne chapter 11 . 1/21
Too bad this no longer updates, I was hoping for a few chapters yet.
Darksnider05 chapter 5 . 11/17/2017
Why is so much of this Harry just talking about his past to strangers, and why didn't he just get the hairs. Or for that matter just let his people tell their own stories or not and their personal business.
CarolWim chapter 11 . 11/17/2017