Reviews for Harry From Another World
Lee48 chapter 11 . 6/3
I JUST WONDER IF YOU ARE EVER GOING TO UPDATE OR FINISH THIS STORY.
Nix chapter 11 . 5/12
Hey, will this be updated anytime, I've followed some of your other stories (junior inquisition hehe) and love this story! I love how they have proper armies and squadrons formed - especially regarding the fact that the world didn't go to sunshine and daisies after Voldemort was defeated. Please update soon!
Diana Quill chapter 1 . 4/29
any chance of an update?
jadethetroll chapter 11 . 3/11
WOW! you have an awesome way of writing. and i really like that Harry tolerates no shit by the new-worldlers. And has his own, organised, army
shadewatcher chapter 11 . 1/26
SQWEEEEEEEE! Of course the Potter luck likes to do backflips and give poor Harry and company whiplash. XD LOVE IT so far.
shadewatcher chapter 7 . 1/26
#cackles maniacally# Ooooh this is perfect. XD they did ask for it.
shadewatcher chapter 4 . 1/26
#cackles maniacally# Ooooh I just LOVE the verbal beat down that this Harry is giving the idiots. XD
Pethrenne chapter 11 . 1/21
Too bad this no longer updates, I was hoping for a few chapters yet.
Darksnider05 chapter 5 . 11/17/2017
Why is so much of this Harry just talking about his past to strangers, and why didn't he just get the hairs. Or for that matter just let his people tell their own stories or not and their personal business.
CarolWim chapter 11 . 11/17/2017
I guess not.
CarolWim chapter 11 . 11/17/2017
Good story. Thank you. Are you going to finish it?
Sugar0o chapter 11 . 11/15/2017
this fic is so awesome i hope to see it update some day
sfjoellen chapter 11 . 11/13/2017
not sure how many times I've read this, one of my favorites. thanks for the fun!
Firewolfe chapter 11 . 10/30/2017
I love this story it is one of the very best time travel alternate universe Harry Potter fics out there. I do hope you one day return to it.
rowenasheir chapter 11 . 9/1/2017
You left cliff Hanging! There is no way the goblin won't be treacherous. What is happening in Gringott's/ Update soon please.
1,386 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »