Reviews for Harry From Another World
rowenasheir chapter 11 . 9/1
You left cliff Hanging! There is no way the goblin won't be treacherous. What is happening in Gringott's/ Update soon please.
kyoshi711 chapter 11 . 8/21
is this story dead?
Karou WindStalker chapter 11 . 8/19
Wish you had continued this story!
Isn't Harry Lord Black? He could walk into Gringott's and just ASK for access to the LeStrange vault, right?
Katalara chapter 11 . 6/30
Sad this did not go any further.
jlm638j chapter 11 . 5/17
This is a truly amazing story, one if the most original I've seen in a while. I don't know why you stopped, whether your muse left you or real life interceded, but I truly hope you come back to this. At least to bring back younger Harry and make Dumbles have to face the consequences. Among other things I want to know what was said to Harry to turn him catatonic.
I'm sorry what chapter 1 . 5/10
He did WHAT? "Oh a bright flash of light! Better DROP MY FUCKING SWORD! BECAUSE IM AN EXPERIENCED SWORDSMAN. Who apparently fights multiple people at a time, killing them with my sword, but OH NO! Bright lights... Drain.. my powers!" Seriously. All this time AND A GOD DAMN LUMOS WAS ALL IT WOULD HAVE TAKEN? LUMOS SOLEM/MAXIMA AT THE MOST? I can't believe anyone is dumb enough to drop their FUCKING WEAPON, because of a bright light.
ghost boy 952 chapter 11 . 4/5
I love this story. I hope you update it soon.
Pity you abandoned this
PD31 chapter 11 . 2/5
This has been a pretty cool story and an interesting concept. A shame you gave up on it.
...I love you for this quote. I just love you.
All-Good-Marauders chapter 11 . 1/25
Please please please keep on writing! This is absolutely amazing!
Lavendor Queen chapter 11 . 1/10
I really enjoy this, are you going to continue?
Cztelnik chapter 11 . 1/8
Oh! So sad"_ this is a very entertaining story and I hope to come back and find more someday but regardless, thanks for the good read.
Cztelnik chapter 10 . 1/8
Harry, you know something will go wrong!
1,372 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »