Reviews for Only you
G chapter 12 . 2/25
AWESOME I LOVE IT
I liked it
Alex de Santana chapter 12 . 2/14
hi i love this fic i just read it all and its amagazine i hope u upload soo thanks and kisses from México if u need anything just ask for it byeee lucky
auntdedra chapter 12 . 1/26
awesome story! look forward to reading more!
Yay! Keep writing :)
debrinab chapter 12 . 1/3
I'm still interested in the story, and I hope they don't let Joel out
Dess-28 chapter 12 . 1/2
Hey, please keep writing! I 've been reading this since the beginning and I can tell you that you are pretty good at it... just please keep writing :'(
AlabamaMiles chapter 12 . 1/2
Aw it's way awesome you're updating this again! I thought about this story from time to time :D

I love seeing them being all kinds of domestic. Just the little things, grocery shopping and reading to Ella. And them talking and stuff.. Very much hoping to see more of this, especially an evolvement of Brittana.
StephaniieC chapter 12 . 1/1
You're baaaaaaaack! :D
catmig chapter 12 . 1/1
Love it. Thanks for continuing!
castlewalls7 chapter 12 . 1/1
Hey stranger been wondering what little bliss you ran off too. I'm still interested in the story I love to see where you go from here.
I have been wondering were this story went. You're right not what I expected after such a long absent but glad you're back. One more thing could you make the chapters a lil longer.
bambammonkeysam chapter 12 . 1/1
yes yes yes great filler chapter! can't wait to see where it's headed.
drfmagic chapter 12 . 1/1
I am still so interesting in this story! I love it. Can't wait to read more!
One of my favorite stories are back super excited. I loved this chapter can't wait to read whats next.