Reviews for Speak Easy
RbbitsQueen chapter 2 . 9/22
Update please do
Dacsh chapter 2 . 7/31
This is so interesting. It would be a shame to not continue this. I really enjoyed this
Pokka chapter 2 . 9/30/2014

Ehem, what I meant to say was; this isn't the end, right? Right? Because that's just cruel and unusual torture.

Please do more? ;w;
Guest chapter 2 . 8/6/2014
Updateeeeeeee pleaseeeeee
Shipalltheshipsthatyoucanship chapter 2 . 7/16/2014
Dude, add more chapters, come on! It's been a little more than a year!
A reader chapter 2 . 7/15/2014
I loved all of this so far. This is worth continuing. Can see it being a few chapter longer.

In addition to it being well-written, I love the characterization. Seeing Maka being a criminal by choice is interesting and refreshing over often seeing Soul as some mob boss or gang leader. Gotta love the Jazz Age, and you portray it well in descriptions, actions, and dialogue.
Cp134267 chapter 2 . 6/6/2014
Plz continue. This is good
Missy chapter 2 . 5/12/2014
I absolutely loved this I think this is my favorite story I've ever found! wes was hilarious please update soon!
trolzor chapter 2 . 5/1/2014
Wow awkward ending
Guest chapter 2 . 3/30/2014
Be kind person and FINISH THE DAMN BOOK U WOULD LEAVE OTHERS WHO ARE INTERESTED IN THE NEXT CHAPTERS so please finish this story please and thank you
ilarual chapter 2 . 12/3/2013
Out of curiosity, do you plan to continue this? I noted that in the notes on Chapter 1 you said that this was (hypothetically) the last chapter, but it does seem to request a bit more resolution than this (although it doesn't demand it quite so vocally as some "unresolved" stories out there). Either way, I'll be around to find out if you do decide to continue this.
Lydia Deetz chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
Also forgot to say that it is so refreshing reading about good female Oral and actual development sexually. Kudos for not just throwing them into the sack (and for not making her a virgin too!).
Lydia Deetz chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
This is steaming hot, raw and amazing! I love how you capture the speaking for that time, and how it feels real and natural.
Cant wait for more (hopefully there will be more right?)
Phantom4747 chapter 2 . 11/1/2013
GOOD JOB! It was really interesting! FSJFHGFKYFJKJ!
Mayhem95 chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
You really should continue this story! I love it!