Reviews for A Kiss Changes Everything
BabyAddy92 chapter 21 . 8/21
Out of all the Peter pan summaries i've Read this one caught my eye the most and it was amazing lobed this story you are a great author. Keep on Writing
Kaisergirl88 chapter 25 . 12/7/2014
This story is absolutely amazing! I have become so attached to the characters, I am literally sitting in my bed crying! You tell a beautiful story just as Wendy would! I can't wait to read your future stories! Thank you!
lives-in-a-fantasy-world chapter 25 . 11/5/2013
Aww, that epilogue has to be one of the most adorable things I've ever read. Congrats on another amazing story - your fairytale story-telling ability is flawless. :) x
X.summergrey.X chapter 25 . 9/22/2013
i'm happy that they were able to make it in the london world but said that they had two miscarriages yet also happy that they were able to have kids and see them grow up and their grandchildren.
X.summergrey.X chapter 24 . 9/22/2013
i'm so happy for them. it was a beautiful scene between them.
X.summergrey.X chapter 7 . 9/22/2013
wow. peter reaction
mimi11052003 chapter 22 . 9/12/2013
I was really hoping that they only branded her.
mimi11052003 chapter 17 . 9/12/2013
I hope the third mermaid is alive! I like the idea of the lair opening being a shark's jaw.
mimi11052003 chapter 16 . 9/12/2013
PLEASE, don't let the mermaids die!
mimi11052003 chapter 27 . 9/9/2013
If you do change the title can u send out a message of the title so I'm not confused and think I've lost one of my favorite stories.
vickydd chapter 17 . 8/30/2013
really good story )
TheLostGirl chapter 27 . 8/17/2013
Nope, no issues here- I look forward to reading your story! (And honestly, names don't matter to me- I just need something to call your fantastic story:)
AliceAtlas chapter 26 . 8/15/2013
Just finished in one sitting. So beautiful my friend! Everything about it; Peter's growth, you took such time and care with him, and Wendy. Loved the setting, the words and imagery. Can't say it enough! You're a fantastic writer, and I'm sorry I haven't been looking through your stories more. I will now!
out-of-the-site chapter 26 . 8/12/2013
That was so beautiful. Excuse me, I must sit and cry for a while. I should be studying but, this just had to be read. I finished it in an hour. I can't wait for your other stories to be posted. You're a fantastic writer, I hope to become as amazing as you one day, though that is unlikely. Never stop writing, your work is beautiful, brought me to tears in the final chapter. Oh god what is life?
Alec1116 chapter 26 . 8/10/2013
I can't wait for this next story to be out. Since I started reading your stories they have captivated me. Can't wait for this new pne. So excited about it.