Reviews for The Sky Is Falling
NogadamoBhitia chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
This was excellent. Thank you for writing and posting it.
Sharllissa chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
nice! very enjoyable.
dis-regarding chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
I loved the reason for Sam not looking for Dean in purgatory, that would have been perfect! Also the whole story was great, I love your writing style and ideas so much
jarielynn chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
feels all around! really good. glad you friend encouraged you to write it.
BruisedBloodyBroken chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
nice idea :) i always reached out for a solution about the "sam not looking for dean in purgatory" thing
mysteryc chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
hehe seems you didn't like the shows reason for Sam not looking for Dean too, right? Me neither, I like yours way better! Very nice one shot!
Willowed Moon chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
Holy crap, this is amazing. Just what I needed.
firstcatfish chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
I liked it. Good job.
greenwise chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
I haven't seen all of season 8 yet. Liked your take on Sam didn't look for me?! thing they had going in S8.
Annabellie-ache chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
okay not to be mean but i have to tell the truth there was a part that i really don't think worked it was "THE END" haha in other words so amazing and even a bit hilarious in its own way not to mention all the feels ;) *applaud*
Guest chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
AHHHH So cute ;_; That is all
Sonyama chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
I LIKED!
zekeschance chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Just a wonderful story. And such a beautiful image, two brothers in the safety of the Impala, seeking comfort in each other while Heaven dissolved and the rain kept falling. An amazing line. Thanks!
ephiny63 chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
Hey Hon
great little oneshot and thank you for your version of Sam's not searching for Dean, I have always had a very similar idea in why he didn't and kindof wish that they had fleshed it out more on the show rather than just have the constant digs from everyone about it at Sam.
Anyhoo, it was a perfect tag for Sacrifice, you did an amazing episode a great justice
thanks and hugs Shelley
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
This is very good. I like the reason why Sam did not search for Dean - it makes sense for him to hope Dean was at peace with thier loved ones.