Reviews for Shadow Adventure 2: Hero Story
the monkey ninja chapter 13 . 1/26/2012
O.K. story for being first of this genre. The only thing I would say is that it would be better if, instead of just describing what happened throughout most of the story, that you should make it into an actual story instead of just descriptions. A little complicated, I know, but it would make for a much more interesting read.
Frozen Nitrogen chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
Aa-a-a-a-a-rgh.

Blocks of text... closing in...

They're crushing me... no way out, I tell you! No way out!

Ahem.

Yeah. This was 6 years ago, and I know you've learnt now, that walls of text are both intimidating and problematic from a practical standpoint; if you so much as turn your head to talk to someone in the middle of reading, and I DID, it can take more time than you'd like to find your place again, not to mention making the activity of reading more of an eye-watering chore than a pleasure.

And it's a damn shame, 'cos there's a load of good in here. While the more recent stuff you've written is unquestionably superior, I still thought Shadow's smarmyness to the pilot right at the start was pretty special. As was the very comprehensive description of Scales (scythe talons? Epic).

Can I convince you to edit this story into one that's NOT a solid wall of text? 'Cos I want to read the whole thing, but I think my eyes might explode if I view another 12 chapters arrayed as this. ;)
Beebi Castillo chapter 12 . 9/10/2002
Snively deserved what he got.
Guest chapter 13 . 9/5/2002
I still feel sorry for Snively... Well, not in this story but in general. Robotnic couldn't have done a thing without him, you know, but Robotnic gets all of the credit, none of the blame, and treats Snively like dirt.

Ah, well, at least there's one story where he takes the spotlight, even in such a negative light.

And no, this isn't anonamous, I use that as my name. If it doesn't mention this, it's probably not me.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/3/2002
It's probably been said before but - for god's sake learn to use chapters! Other than that it's good though.
UltrafanX chapter 12 . 8/31/2002
Snively did that? Snivley's the little guy that lives in the corner of Eggman's house and lives of straw. Wow, the little guy must have final lost his sad little mind...

Got what he deserved, though, for killing two adorable chao's. :( Aww, I mentioned it. Now I'm sad. (Sobs uncontrollably)

Anywho, the fic is pretty good, but I think you should type in paragraph format. The sections of writing can get very long, and I think more people would r&r if it was in a more readable (is that even a word?) format. This would be good, because this (Holds up copy of Shadow Adventure Hero Story) is a great fic! Solong!

Note: Yes I realize I'm typing in the type of format I'm I want you to stop typing in, so don't bother pointing out the obvious.

:( Oh, I keep remebering the Chao's (Sobs yet some more)

Tribute to Eggchao and AngelDevil Chao Egg.

(Backs away from screen i.e. Homer Simpson)
Maverick 1812 chapter 13 . 8/31/2002
Wow! That was great. The earth was destroyed. Cool. I wonder how Shadow stopped it.

Shadow: Uh Maverick?

What?

Shadow: Nothing.

That was a great battle! Finally, a chaos battle where the combatents knew what the hell they were doing! This fic may be partially aingst but I'm glad you had time for humor. You'd probably do good with a humor fic. Hehe! Knuckles Angel and Devil! That is hilarious!
Maverick 1812 chapter 12 . 8/31/2002
Wow you really did great with that chapter! It was much different! Maybe a little too much. Still it was great but it was very sad. Now the next lines are angry rage focused at Snively.

Time for Snively Bashing! Snively didn't deserve that end.

Amy: It was too bad for him.

It was too good for that Mother F%# %. He deserved every bash Amy gave him. I'd like to discribe sad and heart renching details, but it appears to be my lunch hour and I also don't wish to make you crazy, but here is one thing, rather than simply beating him up with the hammer, Amy should have gone super and defeat him in Goku esk (Yes I know I'm a DBZ fan) style, with the churshing and the mashing and the nylon! Okay I think all my anger is out. Please, if only one make Robotnik live, he was a better villian than Snively anyway. Sadely I don't think the chao's can be helped. Sorry about the bashing but I think that the baby chao wasn't done justice. Please keep writing. I want to see what else happens.
Maverick 1812 chapter 11 . 8/30/2002
Nice update of the classics! This fanfic has had a lot of romance and humor. Maybe you should put those to in the genre! I ain't no big fan of Romance, unless it's that delightful Shamy crossover! Which it will be in the end of the fic! You know one thing I just reliezed somthing really wierd. If Shadow is in Sonic's role, and Amy is in Tail's role than that means. (Shrugs in disgust) Tails/Sonic. I serious need my mind cleaned out. gotta get that most foul image out of my mind. Fortunately it's not that only Shadow/Amy which is good! Oh, I hope you do find a way to make the dark story better! Good luck with that!
Maverick 1812 chapter 10 . 8/30/2002
Thanks for the friendly mention. Oh yes you do like the Simpsons I can tell! I'm a human Simpson quote machine!

Robotnick: If you like the Simpsons you probably will like my giant super spidefr walker! with crushing and the mashing and the webs made of the nylon! Oh the Nylon has been released!

The Chao part was extreamely cute, and a little disturbing. But who am I complainin'! This Fic Rocks! PLEASE CONTINUE!
Maverick 1812 chapter 9 . 8/29/2002
Big Foot: It's true we did!

Hot Shot: And we looked better than that sucker!

How'd you get through two bosses in one level? Oh well I ain't complaining. My only regret about the fic is the dark story isn't going to be as good because there's no Shadow. Oh well can't have Shadow be good and evil! Or can you? 1812! (drd comes by) get me my cloning kit! We're going to create an Ultimate Army! I'm off to conquer the world! (On his way to create a million Shadows he accidentally created an army of Amy's and decided to reinact Star Wars episode II with Amy as Jango, and Shadow as Obi One! (Wait that's not how you spell Won! Wait Won isn't even a word!)
Maverick 1812 chapter 8 . 8/29/2002
Once again I liked the chapter. Snively's base is an un holy creation! Please have it deystroyed in shuttle lift off! Or at least painted a different color! I'm glad you're bringing back the Knuckle's levels. But really it's no different than the ones from the game so there's no real difference. Okay I just didn't like treasure hunting levels! Especially Security Hall. I was stuck on that level for five days! Please keep going!
Maverick 1812 chapter 7 . 8/27/2002
(Sees base) The Horror! At least Eggman had style! Damn that Snivley! Damn him I say! Excellent fic Pi2Tightlips. Now I was wondering how Shadow got past the airport being wanted but I figured out somthing!

-Near airport

(Robotnick has hidden Shadow and Amy sitting in the Storming Hearts III under a tarp.)

Robotnick: Excuse me! This is my rare egyptian barking rapot, Mister Zoidberg! He's pinning for the dunes, so I'd like to take him to D.C. and Egypt.

Shadow:(Under Tarp) Um.. bark!

Flight guy: Uh, sir we don't allow pets.

Robotnick: I've got four point five billion dollars!

FG: When would he like you're breakfast sir?

Works every time! You've raised the bar Pi2, and I thank you.

Shadow: (Sarcastically) Wow praise from ceasar.

Ja?
Maverick 1812 chapter 6 . 8/27/2002
Sup dog! Sorry I'm just reading it now. My damn internet connection wasn't working! Yay! We get to go to D.C! No one really liked the kart racing levels anyway! (Well I didn't) I guess if Big created Amy he can't be too stupid. Sorry about the Big stupid crack from froggy, but I can assure you he's beng interigated!

Froggy: But he's too stupid to be a doctor!

Chaz: (Slaps him) Shut up! He ain't talkin Chang. Bring in the RD Hecubus!

Chang: Hecubus!

Rover: (Comes in wearing a blazer and carrying a knife)

Boom Box: I'm just stuck in the middle with you and I'm wonderin what it is I should do.

Yay! Torture scene! Bring in Tickle me Hellmo! And now a word from Robotnick.

Robotnick: Hey I just realized! I got Four Million Dollars! YAY! I'm richer!
Maverick 1812 chapter 5 . 8/26/2002
The battle scene rocks! You did a great job with the fighting scene! I wonder why Shadow hasn't found out about the Chaos Emeralds and his magic power. Where are the Chaos Emeralds?

-Somewhere in Texas

Chang: (Is telling millions of evil Chao's to build a giant GameCube. The game cube has one of those slots for Chaos Emeralds like the eclipse cannon) Hurry up minions! Maverick wants to play SA2B today!

Oh right! My giant GCN idea!

I love the way it's going, but really where are the Chaos Emeralds? Oh well, have them see professor Big again. I still don't understand how a cat could've rose to the rank of Professor.

Big: Hey I done studied years on how to create an ultimate lifeform! Then I learned Doc. Gerald already did it.

(Sarcastically) That explains alot.

Chaz: Maverick, don't insult big!

1812: (Beeping afirmitively)

Fine! (Goes Super(?)) Goodbye! (Flies away on a Kirby)

Chaz: Why'd he need a Kirby if he went Super.

Rabbit: (Twitches nose affirmatively)

Anyway, even after your done with the fic, I hope you write some sequals.