Reviews for Tomorrow's Unforeseen Happiness
Monirosez chapter 16 . 3/1
So sad this story was never finished because it is so good!
dhh chapter 4 . 1/15
Honestly, it's overall lame since it's SO OBVIOUS you're going to PAIR Sherlock/Molly's child with Johns daughter! It's cliche and lame!

Did you get your math wrong..I mean, you implied that Johns child was born about 2 yrs before Molly's son.
the-art-of-escape chapter 16 . 11/3/2014
I just found this story and really hope you haven't given up on it. Please update SOON!
Guest chapter 11 . 9/8/2014
Sherlock would never work for scotland yard as an official detective.
WayTooEasilyObsessed chapter 16 . 8/21/2014
Such a wonderful story! Can't wait for an update.
sakurarwr chapter 16 . 7/12/2014
Hi there! I started reading this story on Archive of Our Own and came over here to read the rest. I'm really enjoying this storyline and I'm curious to see what happens as the summer continues.
Hcolt chapter 16 . 6/29/2014
Did you ever receive your 200 reviews? I am still hoping for an update! Please do. It's is intriguing
Regin chapter 16 . 6/2/2014
I Like, I lust I Love!Please Update Soon!
Guest chapter 16 . 5/25/2014
Hope to see more.
Guest chapter 16 . 5/25/2014
It's been so long since you updated. Please update soon, this story is AMAZING . :)
Gamoora chapter 16 . 3/27/2014
I really like this plot. I can see where all the characters are coming from - it's been fifteen years, so they've changed, but they're still in, well, character. And I like Theo and Ally as OCs. I'd love for you to update, I want to know what happens next. The murders do not sound very pleasant at all, and I want to see how Sherlock and Theo's and Molly and Sherlock's relationships progress.
miischall chapter 16 . 3/25/2014
Are you gonna update this story? Oh my. I just read it just now. And. well it's been last year since you updated. Please update soon! I'm looking forward for this.! Thank you :)
Bella Cuore chapter 16 . 2/9/2014
Hi! I hope you haven't abandoned this. I really would like to read more.
Bella Cuore chapter 7 . 2/9/2014
Oh yeah! I love tough Molly!
MonsMeg chapter 16 . 1/27/2014
Great story! Hope you continue it soon!