Reviews for Together
MissingMommy chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
Why do you do that? What makes you think that this is okay? Because, darling, this is so far from being okay.

I love Fabian and Gideon. And this is exactly why. This story. I lovelovelove Fabian's fierce protectiveness of Gideon. And I absolutely adore how, even though they are twins, they have distinct personalities. Gideon being the doer and Fabian being the talker is just lovely and fits them.

[you will die as you lived: together.] - this has to be my favorite line of the entire thing. It's just so fitting of them.

I love how Fabian's protective nature comes back into play at the end, where he dies protecting Gideon. It's really a fitting death for Fabian, because he would die to save his brother any day of the week. And then I remember that it doesn't matter, because Gideon dies too, and it just breaks my heart.

The last line is just heartbreaking. This whole thing just broke my heart.

I liked how you did flashbacks in the middle of the sentence [From the beginning, through the middle and everything it encompasses]. It was a clever way of doing it. But I have to admit that I had to go back and re-read the sentence to understand what it was saying.

Beautiful, dear. Just beautiful.
Fire The Canon chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
ahsbasdas. What are you doing? Fabian died for Gideon? Gah... that is so sweet and...

I loved this so much. It's not often you see a fic between these two, and I like originality. You have done a wonderful job here, and... ah... I loved it!

Well done.
Cassidillia chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Y u make me cry?
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Really real, very true. Keep writing
CatchingCraziness chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
That's tragic, but at the same time it's really lovely. :)
DobbyLovesSocks chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
STOP IT, LAURA. JUST STOP IT. STOP BEING SO FAB AND WRITING SUCH AMAZING SIBLING LOVE AND TEARING IT APART.
WHO GAVE YOU PERMISSION TO DO THIS?
This was gorgeous and amazing and wonderful, okay? Absolutely amazing. I love how you showed each part of their life as a backflash (backflash? wtf? FLASHBACK), because you put so much into so few words and you explain it so well. I loved this. STOP. BEING. SO. AMAZING.
(no actually don't ily) ;)