Reviews for February 13
Guest chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
well...um the ending sucks. um...WHY WOULD YOU THAT TO THEM :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
Guest chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
please continue! love this its great writing
TheAwesomeCocoPuff chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
Oh, Kami-sama, Ciel... why... Poor Sebby... And yet you didn't continue this... I'm officially unhappy... Although, I was actually officially unhappy over ten stories ago... ;_; :/
A Nonny Mouse Fangirl chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
UWAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH POOR SEBASTIAN AND CIEL D;

Are you going to continue this? I would really like to know what happens, but if you aren't I won't be that one person who attacks you with mean spam. I'm following it just in case thought... Have a nice day/night/morning/evening/afternoon
Alibi Nonsense chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Aww! Normally, I really hate yaoi, but I read this and... *TuT* - smiley (just in case you think I meant 'tut')
Guest chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Why didn't you make Ciel go I'm Emory and doe egged right now
merllet15115 chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Before I praise you, allow me to vent: OH MY GOD HOW COULD YOU POSSIBLY DO THAT OH MY GOSHHHHHHHH THAT'S DO NOT OKAY.

Anyways, I love your style of writing. You also kept them very much in character. Please continue! And don't break their hearts anymore, if at all possible. :)
Grayluisawesome chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Please continue this. I really want to know what will happen and if they will actually get together. Please continue and let them get together. Please, for my Young Master.
Lightning on the Dance Floor chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
NOOOOOOO! *cries*
Fedski chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
I REALLY like this! You've set yourself up really well! I like this chapter because it really fits Ciels character, he isn't the type to put everything on the line for the hope of love, at least not how he is now. He needs someone to show him he's worth the chance before he tries himself.

And Sebastian trying to make it so Ciel can have the choice! I hope you don't find this annoying but may I suggest that on the surface it was to make Ciel feel comfortable that if he and Seb ended up together it would be by Ciel's choice and not forced on him, but really, Sebastian is just being cowardly. He's never fallen in love before and he too is acting in self preservation by making it Ciel who chooses whether they meet to discuss this or not. Both are just not able to trust others so they're too scared to move forward. The two have to show each other how serious they both are.

I hope you continue!
KxZ fan girl chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
update soon! :(
promocat chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
poor guys
Guest chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
You made me cry. I'm in tears. This is soooo sad.
YokaiKittens chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
I really liiiiiked it. Why'd younhave to stoooop? :(
Zero176085 chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
*sobing in a corner* Poor Seby! Please update soon!