Reviews for A Dozen Roses
Guest chapter 3 . 11/30/2013
WHY WOULD YOU WRITE THIS IM CRYING TEARS THE FEELS AND TEARS ARE REAL PLEASE NO COLESON AND CARTER DIE? WHY. NO. WHY.
SorceressSupreme chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
this was kind of sad... but i liked it. you got peggy's character perfectly :)
SheWhoWalksUnseen1902 chapter 3 . 10/27/2013
you made me really sad. it was beautiful, the whole interaction they had. peggy didn't seem a day older, she was captured perfectly.
SheWhoWalksUnseen1902 chapter 2 . 10/27/2013
It just keeps gettin better! Peggy actually was one of the founders of shield. in iron man 3 there was a small bonus show about peggy. in the end howard called her boss and told him she'd be helping him direct and found shield!
SheWhoWalksUnseen1902 chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
This is sad. I have given what happened to Steve alot of thought, and I've been really sad about how they never were able to see each other... but I never thought of it like this... I'm going to write a story about steve too. it's a pending one though, and haven't gotten to it yet. you capture Peggy really great :)
The Wayfaring Strangers chapter 2 . 8/6/2013
Also good. The only thing I would recomend is not putting each sentence on its own line. Let some paragraghs build up. Then you can use single lines for dramatic effect. :D
The Wayfaring Strangers chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
'Oh, put your hand down.' That's good. I like your Peggy. She's very in-character.
ArtemisWolfe19 chapter 3 . 5/26/2013
So good. God i am so upset (in a fantastic way)
Juliet Knighly chapter 3 . 5/24/2013
You make me die of sad-happiness. You know, that weird feeling of being sad, but at the same time happy? Yeah. Thats me right now.
Juliet Knighly chapter 2 . 5/24/2013
Dergmaday. Flermashub. Idk what i just said, prob around the lines of luvin it!
Juliet Knighly chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
Eeep! Being weird right now cuz i likey!
ANimATion ImAgInAtIoN chapter 3 . 5/23/2013
Oh no! That was so pretty but it hurt so bad. :( I feel guilty for liking it so much.
ANimATion ImAgInAtIoN chapter 2 . 5/23/2013
Nice. I found a one-shot with Coulson. called a funny thing happened on the way to to Thor's Hammer. I laughed so hard. I think you can see it on youtube. I think I found yours, was it called the Consultant? With Stark buying out the bar?
ANimATion ImAgInAtIoN chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
Awww I love how these two interact. She's such a cute old lady.
callieandjack chapter 3 . 5/23/2013
Such a sad, yet peaceful ending. Thank you for writing!