Reviews for My Love
MayDrewlover chapter 1 . 8/31/2016
OMG I LOVED THIS! YOUR IMAGINATION IS LIKE SO AWESOME!
clara22sanderson chapter 1 . 5/7/2016
Oh my gosh I loved this
Still-a-lover-of-CS chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
I love your writings very much. You are one of the best writer out here in this site:-D:-D. Please keep on writing coz your fics are amazing. And I really hope you are doing well in working to achieve your dreamt career. Wish you luck for it! And if by any chance you ever come across this review of mine then please restart posting and updating your fics again coz i really luv them.
xBandanaRosesx chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
This was a really cute spin-off about May and Drew! Contestshipping forever!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
This was so f**** sad.I wanted to cry by the end. ;_; Please update the spinoff please
SapphiRubyCrys chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
Cute!
maycontestdrew chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Aeww...I nearly started tearing up with the marriage, myself!
JK!

This story was really clever, I enjoyed it! Keep up the brilliant work!
Contestshipper16 chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
I love this! Such a great way to end the ML series, Can't wait for the spin off to come!
It was really funny when Jimmy covered Garrett's eyes. Also when Jason says "What is this a blast from the past mash-up" and Drew just ignored him. But the funniest part for me was when the Dragonite girls cheered in victory and Aden was like "Aw Come on!" That was so funny, and I got the nostalgia! I LOVE THE ML SERIES, YAY!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
I cAn think of one selena GomeZ naturally
Bella chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
I just love your ML series! 3 I love the ending but its so sad this already ended. maybe you could write an epilogue or like their life after marriage? 8D that would be cute, no doubt! just a suggestion though... cause I will really miss this.
eeveeluvr chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
This is so sweet. :3 I love the ML series, and I can't believe it has actually ended. This chapter brought back so many memories, I feel so nostalgic now. The songs...oh my. I still remember all those times, and how much I loved them. I teared up when May and Drew were saying their vows, that has got to be the sweetest moment ever. Absolutely perfect. I wish my life could be as perfect as this.

I am so excited for the spinoff! It's going to amazing, I can tell! :D I can't wait to read it!
Giulietta Marescotti chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
Aw! That sure was something! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!
iGoCrazy chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
THE END JUST KILLED ME! It brings back sooo much memories, I cant help but smile while reading it. I SIMPLE LOVE IT, and I don't want the ML stories to end. Well, one thing is for sure I will be reading them all over again until I get bored, which I dont think it will be too soon. I simple love May and Drew as a couple, and I simple adored all the other characters u have in the story!

I cant wait but see more stories from you that will stay on my mind like this one! You have my full support, keep doing this, you are the best!
A big thank you for making my day, and a big please to continue writing other stories! I cant wait!
I will be checking ur profile for any updates on fb, so have us well informed! Can't wait for the sequel of monster and maybe conseq.? ( long word too bored to write it lol ) . Oh and would u mind if I ask you to continue the story with the avatar the last airbender? I think it will be very interesting! :O :D

Much Love and kisses!
Joanna x3
xSapphirexRosesxFanx chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
The I do moment was cute.
SketchaHolic chapter 1 . 5/21/2013