Reviews for Spin Cycle
ChristyWIX chapter 16 . 9/29
This was absolutely hilarious to read! I have tears from laughing. Thank you for the extra outtake. Wonderful chapter. Loved when Esme popped in and was getting pissed that Edward may be cheating on Bella and his losing the erection in the mold. Really loved that Bella and he did the do-over together. Big fun times there. Then, I really loved Bella at the end there . . . so effing funny. Thank you for the laughter over the last two days. I've had fun here. Thanks for sharing your imagination. ~Christy
ChristyWIX chapter 15 . 9/29
Well poop, you made me cry with that one. Good tears, but still. My goodness what a beautiful chapter. I really loved it all. Brandon coming to ask his permission in the flashback. Masen giving his dad crap about being moody about the whole thing. Edward and Ali in her room when he came to get her for the walk down the aisle, seeing her in her wedding dress. That song that Brandon sang for them to dance to . . . holy waterworks Batman . . . good pull on that one. It was nice to know that Masen has Gianna and is happy. I liked him spending the night there, it was nice. Then you ended the chapter with them heading for that spin cycle again . . . very fun!
ChristyWIX chapter 14 . 9/29
His baby all grown up and headed off to her first dance. His treatment of Brandon, which could've bee so very much worse. Brandon was actually a great kid. I liked his nervousness and his honest answers at the questions asked. Bella must've been equally interested in the sexual intentions question, as she merely gulped and sat down next to Edward. Very wonderful things said between Ali and her daddy. Masen still being stuck in his room, was kind of funny . . . poor forgotten child . . . hehehe. What a treat this chapter was!
ChristyWIX chapter 13 . 9/29
It was rather odd and random that Tanya sent that note. Wonder why she felt the need to send that along? Strange. What a cute ending to a fun story. I love the addition of Masen. Bella's right, he's going to be quite popular when he is older. Ali was funny with her little attitude. I liked that Edward put her right in her place so quickly. Really cute family. Good to know they are still enjoying their spin cycle . . . hehehe.
ChristyWIX chapter 12 . 9/28
That was super cute. What a good song he sang to her. I'd not heard of that one. It was sweet. Bella coming in to see them and listening to him singing it was wonderful. Cute chapter.
ChristyWIX chapter 11 . 9/28
I definitely could've done without the entire James debacle. I digress. It was funny that Edward decided his daughter won't date until she's thirty-five. It is funny how all dad's think that about their daughters . . . until they hit those teen years and suddenly have to deal with those boys showing up on their doorstep. Very quick pregnancy. They just found out last chapter and this chapter, her water broke. Super fast.
ChristyWIX chapter 10 . 9/28
This story was so fun and funny and BOOM! Unnecessary drama, just for drama's sake. I'm so bummed over this right now. I couldn't even be happy when he told her about them being pregnant, as it was overshadowed by him having just watched that video. Then too soon after, he received the text about James being at the station. Now, he gets a free pass to beat up the man that beat up his wife, in that jail cell. It doesn't fix what he did to Bella. Doesn't make Bella better. James won't even care that Edward is there to beat his ass. He's probably so stupid, he'll actually goad him on, saying that Bella wanted it. Or, that if he was satisfying her at home, he wouldn't have had to satisfy her. Some crap like that. All these idiots think the same way.
ChristyWIX chapter 9 . 9/28
This chapter really, really, really needed a trigger warning. I didn't expect that and just. No. Wow. Did he actually rape her? Please say she wasn't raped in the next chapter. Why was there no trigger warning on this one? I would've skipped this chapter . . . grrrrrr!
ChristyWIX chapter 8 . 9/28
Oh wow . . . that was all kinds of fuckhot! *fanning self* The pulling her over, then the frisking . . . getting her all riled up and sending her on her way . . . yowza! For a minute there, I thought she wasn't going to let him have her at home. Having her squirt was beyond hot. Great scenes . . . both the outside one and the inside one. These two are hot together.
ChristyWIX chapter 7 . 9/28
Oh holy hell, that poor man and his not-so-little guy. I got super glue in my eye once, nearly thirty years ago. Painful as hell. I had used it in the mountains . . . came back home to the coast and needed it again and it exploded out of the opening when I lifted the lid and shot straight into my eye. I was quick enough to hold the lids open but, still needed to go the the ER. So, super glue and I have a love/hate relationship too. I love it for it uses but, hate it for that day. Eye was fine about a week later. Sheesh, it was scary though. Loved that Bella still called 9-1-1 and that everyone just HAD to show up . . . so effing funny! I also loved that he admitted, he too, would have shown up on anyone else's doorstep if the table were turned. Oddly, I know what would work in this situation, WD-40 would loosen it all up. Only because I have seen people glue their fingers together and need to be unstuck. Is that a word? I guess so. Hilarious chapter. I'm glad it all was better, by the end of the chapter.
ChristyWIX chapter 6 . 9/28
Well, thank goodness Kristen isn't Edward's . . . that would've been bad. Yes, they would've dealt with it but, still. Eek! The Charlie finding out part was funny . . . her calling her dad and passing the phone to Charlie . . . very chicken-shit of her to do that. Edward handled it like a champ though. I very much liked that they plan on a ceremony for the family at a later time. Your Edward in low jeans and a Metallica shirt . . . panting . . . holy crap, what a visual! Yeah, I don't blame Bella for the attack assault of her husband. Ruh-roh, they may be pregnant . . . that's awfully quick!
ChristyWIX chapter 5 . 9/28
Well, I can understand some drama being thrown in, as most people do want that in their stories. I hope, for Bella and Edward's sake that Kristen is actually Alec's daughter. I would hate for Tanya and Edward to be permanently attached. Even if Edward can't stand her . . . it may give Tanya an excuse to stop at nothing, to break up the marriage . . . in hopes that she will be able to snare him.
ChristyWIX chapter 4 . 9/28
What a wonderfully fun chapter. I really enjoyed them getting to Vegas, enjoying some down time together there and the wedding itself. I really like how he was so happy that he had tears during the wedding kiss. Awwww.
ChristyWIX chapter 3 . 9/28
I met my husband, while on a date with my old friends-with-benefits guy. My husband and him were friends . . . my husband stole me away. This was over twenty-five years ago. So, I do understand the FWB aspect. So it is fun and I loved this little insight of how they got started. I loved that a reviewer asked for this. It was awfully nice of you to oblige them. I thank you for it.
ChristyWIX chapter 2 . 9/28
You scared me when you scared her . . . yikes! I'm glad he was okay. It seems that in the last six months, their relationship is well known in the department(s). Even though you said 'it wasn't forbidden but, was slightly frowned upon', I was still worried that it may cause problems. I like that you have Rose and Emmett both working there and married. It gave us a glimpse, that it was okay for ExB to marry one another. It was cute that they both proposed. Too fun.