Reviews for the Heart of the Ocean
amyh52 chapter 10 . 5/6/2015
I appreciate that!
cwby30 chapter 9 . 4/27/2014
Evenin'.

Well, wow! To meet up with Alma at the last boat to be lowered. Wonder if she'll try to blackmail Ennis, say he's with her but he has to leave Jack behind. Hope the lifeboat doesn't get swamped by a crush of people trying to be saved, too. Can almost see the water getting closer.

Hope you stay motivated, and finish the story.

wolfy447 chapter 8 . 3/6/2014
Omg ima cry I need more your a beautiful artist with these two o...m... triple G!.
fan chapter 8 . 12/16/2013
Omg! H! this story!
Oceans 8 chapter 8 . 11/27/2013
Mornin',

Well, glad to see this next chapter. The tension is building, and they won't accept their "fate" of dying now. Wonder what Alma will do if (when?) she sees the two of them. Nice touch with the reference to Molly Brown and the lifeboats.

AbsoluteHingabe chapter 7 . 11/26/2013
What happend then? I wanna read more of this amazing fanfiction!
cwby30 chapter 7 . 10/29/2013
Evenin'.

Well, looking for an update. Are you continuing? Hope so.

ViceCityfan chapter 7 . 7/12/2013
Moar, please, moar! :3

-Ralyssa
Grace chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Interesting.
CassieFran chapter 6 . 6/2/2013
I'm sorry to hear about your loss...I will pray for you and for your family.
Thanks for continuing your story, it's great and I hope writing can help you through this difficult time.
Hugs,
Cassandra
cwby30 chapter 6 . 5/31/2013
Evenin'.

Well, so very sorry to hear about your mother's passing. We are never prepared for that, ever. I wish you well during your tough times, and will say a prayer for you and your mother this Sunday.

As to the story, I hope you can continue. Sometimes writing can help. I know.

A Fan chapter 6 . 5/31/2013
I am so sorry to hear about your loss, God bless you and your family.
cwby30 chapter 3 . 5/21/2013
Afternoon.

Well, read through all three chapters. I like your attention to details about the Ship, and how you have kept the main idea of the movie [one person being forced to marry rich to save his/her family from financial ruin]. Hope no one saw Ennis being dragged into the lifeboat!

I can almost see the iceberg on the horizon.

Wallypog chapter 2 . 5/20/2013
i feel like i shouldn't keep reading because i have a bad feeling this is gonna end really sadly and rip my heart out (it is the titantic after all...) but it is a great story and so well written i want to continue! so torn