Reviews for Holding Pattern
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 3/3
"But she's always had the dubious honor of being one of the only things he doesn't understand."
This would work better if "only" were replaced with "few". Or the phrase "one of the only things" could be replaced by "the only thing".
/nitpick/

Jimmy's problem (and it's a big one) is that he thinks he should be able to understand WOMEN. This is a fallacy. Men and women are different enough that at times they almost seem to be two separate SPECIES who just happen to share a language.

I've been married to the love of my life and best friend for thirty years. Half of our communication is non-verbal, and occasionally it almost seems like telepathy. I would do anything for her, as she would for me. But I don't understand her. I'm not wired to. And I'm okay with that.

I think once Jimmy understands THAT, he'll be making some progress. I hope Cindy can hold out that long. Because he IS right about one thing: not one of those other boys is good enough for her.
CaRiToX chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
so sweet.
XxTheUnspokenTruthxX chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
I love your stories and your writing style. You give a lot of insight on both Jimmy's and Cindy's POV. Definite follow and fav.
Jindyy chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Once again, beautiful. Just like Status Quo, this story was absolutely flawless. I mean, what more can I say?

As a die-hard Jimmy and Cindy fan, your stories are extremely satisfying, and I'm sure other readers agree.

I really, really, REALLY hope you continue to write more Jimmy and Cindy stories. Maybe even a multi-chaptered one like you mentioned? :)