Reviews for Holding Pattern
Dino-Rogue chapter 1 . 7/11/2015
Ah, I get it now. Jimmy is not at all used to not understand things, that's why his relationship with Cindy is... well, what it is, how it is... where it is, right now. True. In the show, in fan fiction, that's probably the answer, the reason. Thanks to Jimmy getting his turn in this lovely sequel/epilogue/companion piece to your Cindy one, I finally see.

The way you blend everything to create your stories is simply exceptional, your stories are exceptional! Amazing fic yet again, great job!
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
"But she's always had the dubious honor of being one of the only things he doesn't understand."
This would work better if "only" were replaced with "few". Or the phrase "one of the only things" could be replaced by "the only thing".
/nitpick/

Jimmy's problem (and it's a big one) is that he thinks he should be able to understand WOMEN. This is a fallacy. Men and women are different enough that at times they almost seem to be two separate SPECIES who just happen to share a language.

I've been married to the love of my life and best friend for thirty years. Half of our communication is non-verbal, and occasionally it almost seems like telepathy. I would do anything for her, as she would for me. But I don't understand her. I'm not wired to. And I'm okay with that.

I think once Jimmy understands THAT, he'll be making some progress. I hope Cindy can hold out that long. Because he IS right about one thing: not one of those other boys is good enough for her.
CaRiToX chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
so sweet.
XxTheUnspokenTruthxX chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
I love your stories and your writing style. You give a lot of insight on both Jimmy's and Cindy's POV. Definite follow and fav.
Jindyy chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Once again, beautiful. Just like Status Quo, this story was absolutely flawless. I mean, what more can I say?

As a die-hard Jimmy and Cindy fan, your stories are extremely satisfying, and I'm sure other readers agree.

I really, really, REALLY hope you continue to write more Jimmy and Cindy stories. Maybe even a multi-chaptered one like you mentioned? :)