Reviews for five ways to Caskett and back
E.G. Potter chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
Have I told you recently how much I love you? Also, I love this. So glad that I finally caught up with Castle (at least to this point, anyway) because I remembered that you had written a post-ep! *does happy dance* Anyway. I do wish you would write more Castle, if only so I don't have to watch five seasons of Fringe to be able to read your fics and enjoy them fully. ;)

Anyway. Maybe Caskett will be your fall challenge. Teehee. Anyways. :)
Moonprincess92 chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
I love how you explored the different options of what could possibly happen. Personally, I think the last will be the one they ultimately go with, but I sense number 2/4 are definite possibilities. I liked each and every one. :D
ggfan01 chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
Wow, five beautiful, and some heartbreaking looks at future Caskett that are all quite believable. Nice job!
Liz chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
loved each of these snippets. iv kinda hurts to read
msTGR chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
This was REALLY wonderful. Loved it!
FCN chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Really enjoyed your writing. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/20/2013

O LA LA LA LA LA LA *I HAVE NO COHERENT WORDS*
IfILetYouDown chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Perfect. So perfect.
Alyssa86InMN chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Number 4, although very sad was my favorite because it was so poetic and prose-like for fanfiction and you don't see that often enough. I'm hoping for a more happier result on the actual show though.
Ky03elk chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Ahhhh what a way to flip the coin! That was fantastic thanks! The first was oddly my fav.
chezchuckles chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
("writer," she'd laughed, poking out her tongue at him the first time he'd said that. but then she'd sobered and leaned forward all lithe limbs and tousled hair and said "i love your words" and it's funny because those four little syllables had stolen all his own)
-this was gorgeous

("but you can't say the same about me, can you?" he'd written in an especially dark hour when the liquor cabinet was empty and the deadbolt left open)
-and this was so darkly gorgeous tooooo

and then the little 'i' and the capital 'you' and all of that - how the way he writes might somehow make her come back to him, and unggg KILL ME.

I love that you ended it with the guessing. with neither of them knowing the answer and trying to go about the same routines and not show just how. . .I don't know? how kind of cracked they are because there's not an answer. oof. how I love this.