Reviews for The Price of Peace
volcomking16 chapter 23 . 5/24
Dude, this story is so freaking awesome!
Don't worry about fillers. It makes the story more interesting. I think 2 parts world building (aka: filler) to 1 part plot advancement (including battles) is a good Formula. I love how konoha is portray as a ninja gotham.
True Guardian Angel chapter 23 . 4/4
Whyyyyyyyyy! PLEASE UPDATE!
Etc Flip chapter 23 . 3/16
Are you alive...?
Naruto broke the fourth wall. That's my explanation as to how he can always tell what someone is thinking. He knows what you're typing. And he uses it to his advantage. Naruto is Love. Naruto is Life.
firehelm chapter 23 . 2/22
I don't know why you stopped writing.

I really love this story and how its written. In the beginning it had such an air of mystery and you didnt just give out facts on the plot. The story was extrmeely well written and had no noticeable grammar errors or typos. I love the depth to the story as well as the originality. :D

Please continue this.
R1pp3R chapter 23 . 2/19
I have never checked the reviews, and honestly you saying that you got complaints was really suprising. It was fabulous work, fav'd and follow'd (is that how you pronounce it ? :D)
Space King Wizard Duck chapter 23 . 2/15
I can't wait to see this updated, Didn't think i'd like it, but this has turned out very well.
This story is freaking awesome!
Please update!

Or if you've completely given up on fanfiction, please post the ending or a general summary on where you wanted to take the plot... or anything really.

This is a great story and it's a shame it's unfinished.
kvothe08 chapter 22 . 1/24
please update
Wow, did you predict Amenotejikara?
Rereading this! I love teacher Naruto- this, Naruto Sensei, and Incident Report all take the same idea in a different direction.

The weirdest thing about canon next gen Naruto stuff is that it doesn't look like Hokage Nardo ever had a genin team, like his teaching experience is limited to guest lectures at the Academy.
Drew86419 chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
Okay so absolutely no romance then? he just kisses who he wants and its OKAY?! ya no that's a horrible way to do any kind of relationship in a story so nope im not reading this
Luffy526 chapter 23 . 12/23/2014
Really good story and I can't wait to see what happened with Sakura
uguu im cumming chapter 23 . 11/19/2014
This story is big pimping

It's seriously great. It's power fantasy wankery, but somehow less so than canon (9 rasengans and all the elements at once and making the moon with my heterosexual life partner). Nice and internally consistent, mature but not dark. Solid, enjoyable prose that stays out of the way. Crisp. And Hanabi's little begging scene is spicy as hell, avoiding all the UGUU I'M CUMMING that plagues most other vaguely erotic anime-based fics

You're a good person and should feel good about yourself. This plot is intriguing as fuck and I hope you continue one day