Reviews for The Price of Peace
Cenright chapter 23 . 8/16
It is too bad that you don't seem to be continuing this. It is such a different style from other stories, and seems to be coming together very well.
harblack chapter 23 . 8/13
Real pity this story hasn't been updated in so long. Great intrigue and overall plot, interesting characters and about the only 'Naruto gets revenge on Konoha' story I can think of reading where the characters are even remotely fleshed out. Hope to one day see you return to this story
tanzar81 chapter 9 . 8/8
Do the voices in your head talk to each other...
toofine89 chapter 23 . 8/2
Excellent story! Good plot, good original abilities, and a well done continuation of canon. The worst thing is easily how one-sided and bigoted the nobles are. I get it, but it is the most cliche thing in your story. All the other characters, however, are excellent. They are well described with realistic motivations and a deeper level of connection to them than other authors are capable of writing. I hope to one day see more.
Sasame dragneel chapter 23 . 7/23
What no more chapters
How its been 23 chapters since i started reading a couple of months ago
Sasame dragneel chapter 17 . 7/19
Do a chapter where naruto secretly haves sex with hinata and maybe hanabi finds out
Sasame dragneel chapter 13 . 7/18
Thank goodness sasame fuuma is my FAV character
Sasame dragneel chapter 5 . 6/6
Yeah as collossal. As who oh ueah hinata
volcomking16 chapter 23 . 5/24
Dude, this story is so freaking awesome!
Don't worry about fillers. It makes the story more interesting. I think 2 parts world building (aka: filler) to 1 part plot advancement (including battles) is a good Formula. I love how konoha is portray as a ninja gotham.
True Guardian Angel chapter 23 . 4/4
Whyyyyyyyyy! PLEASE UPDATE!
Etc Flip chapter 23 . 3/16
Are you alive...?
Naruto broke the fourth wall. That's my explanation as to how he can always tell what someone is thinking. He knows what you're typing. And he uses it to his advantage. Naruto is Love. Naruto is Life.
firehelm chapter 23 . 2/22
I don't know why you stopped writing.

I really love this story and how its written. In the beginning it had such an air of mystery and you didnt just give out facts on the plot. The story was extrmeely well written and had no noticeable grammar errors or typos. I love the depth to the story as well as the originality. :D

Please continue this.
R1pp3R chapter 23 . 2/19
I have never checked the reviews, and honestly you saying that you got complaints was really suprising. It was fabulous work, fav'd and follow'd (is that how you pronounce it ? :D)