Reviews for Another Life
Lokken.8 chapter 16 . 5/20
Awesome story! Thank you for sharing it!
Hannah chapter 16 . 9/19/2015
I just caught this fic for the first time thanks to a list by castlefanfics, and OMG it consumed me for as long last night as I could stay awake and now through the morning. AMAZING FIC. I now need to go back and read everything you've ever written because this was superb and I can't believe it was new to me. Thank you SO MUCH for gracing us with it.
Guest chapter 16 . 7/18/2015
Honestly one of my favorite FFs of all time. You managed to cover the entire spectrum of emotions without letting any one of them become too overwhelming. You rather accurately portrayed the characters, going a just bit OOC, something I think you are allowed to do in a FF. You kept the plots realistic, taking into account the very slight OOC nature of the characters at times. Lastly, you kept me wanting more up to and including this final chapter.

Side note: Is there any chance you are going to do this with some of the other earlier seasons? I would love to see what you might do with any of the other first four seasons.
naybaybay chapter 13 . 11/29/2014
Mm, this one is a bit less desirable in its ending, but I do like the angsty stuff as well. Brilliantly written as always.
naybaybay chapter 12 . 11/29/2014
I just love you. That final line is perfect - the whole darn thing is perfect!
naybaybay chapter 11 . 11/29/2014
Aaah! I love it. "And she can be Nikki all she wants but she wasn't you." - My favorite line :)
naybaybay chapter 10 . 11/19/2014
Woo! Very hot. Nice work. :)
naybaybay chapter 9 . 11/19/2014
Haha, that's great!
naybaybay chapter 8 . 11/19/2014
Ooh. You're writing is so wonderful, especially the tense/dramatic stuff. Well, the romantic stuff too... oh it's all wonderful lol.
naybaybay chapter 7 . 11/19/2014
Whoa - wasn't expecting the thing in the elevator! Awesome! :D
naybaybay chapter 5 . 11/19/2014
Loving all these chapters. The kiss in the last one was great but there's something in this one which is equally as satisfying. Terrific work!
conservativegirl chapter 16 . 10/28/2014
This is amazing! I love all yout twists on the episodes :)
someheartslove chapter 16 . 8/20/2014
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha
Baby! Hahahahhahaha
This was so good! How you went through all these months and gave us exactly what we needed.
Loved this ride. I hope you do it again soon.
someheartslove chapter 15 . 8/20/2014
Loved this combination of what we've seen on the show and what you made up. So good!
someheartslove chapter 14 . 8/20/2014
Oh, oh, oh! I really really really love how this one was going! The truck, the bomb! The precinct later. So so good!