Reviews for Blackberry Stains
This made me so very happy. The petname 'Angel' always gets to me I swear. And I fricken loved the passion between them, oh my god I could feel it through the words. I loved how you incorporated just enough heart warming humor to make my heart swell like the fricken grinch. I originally wasn't going to review cuz I kinda just usually don't, and then I thought, you know what? This author deserves a quality review. I loved this immensely, if it wasn't obvious enough, and fantastic job dude.
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
awwww! so sweet and cute, and very hot too. loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
OH MY GOOOOOOOD. This story is perfect! It literally had EVERYTHING. It was funny ("Sammy, don't swear!" I died XD), it was HOT, and it was fluffy and adorable and AWWWWW. This made my night and YOU, my friend, are an awesome writer. Keep up the good work ;)
the-fruit-not-the-bird chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
Awww. That's all I have to say.
Angelsofthe1950s chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH...
Mortui-in-bello chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
...wow can u not make me fall off my bed at two in the morning. because son, I just had to put the computer down and squeal.
HobrienSterekShipster chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
This was fantastic and I don't even like AUs! I loved it.
God chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
This is the greatest story in the world, my face hurts from smiling so much and my stomach hurts from laughing.
I lost it at 'she who must not be named' and that was in the fucking beginning. Fucking amazing.
LifeIsJustAGame chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
Oh my god this is the best, cutest, fluffiest thing I've read in ages omg you babe. Brilliant.
destielwincestalloftheships chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
That was... I mean... D'awwwwwww! they're so adorable I can't even breathe! Love LOve LOVE! 3
PureAtHeart37 chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
That was adorable. hahaha.
whydowematter chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
So cuteee3
I Can Dig Elvis chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
I died. This was so perfect but OH MY GOD I FELT EMBARRASSED WHEN DEAN SAID THEY PLAYED MONOPOLY. Thank you for writing such wonderful story! (':
xXTenshi88Xx chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
lol That was cute! Best part for me was probably the part where John and Marry talked about the bet they made. xD

Very well Done! :D
Music books horses chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
That was so cute oh my god .