Reviews for Project Naruto: Shinobi X
Sang28 chapter 28 . 10/9
After reading your fix here I can only say I hope you come back to this some time in the future. I didn't realize it till I got to this point that I didn't review each chapter. I know it's been 4 yr at this point but hopefully you come back to it. If not thank for s good story
LightningFuryStrike13 chapter 28 . 9/28
Gotcha catch'em all gotcha catch'em all
christopherrhaydon chapter 28 . 8/12
Please UPDATE ASAP AWESOME WORK Contramancer! Will Naruto's children gain the Uzumaki chakra chains along with the metal claws? When will the AKATSUKI strike? And how did Tobi find Utakata?
Joelfoxfire chapter 4 . 7/24
hihi ch 4 was funny last part of it you probably won't read posts.
Ok then chapter 6 . 6/14
I gotta say, while I understand your "fanfiction is a place for what ifs!" (Cue inspirational music) I still think this is kinda sudden. I'm cool with the pairing, but it's quite obvious that you have a grudge with Sakura (hence the bashing, and the banshee screaming) and you really like Hinata. Totally cool, I don't particularly like Sakura either. But the fuck is with this " You accidently proposed to me..." " Oh, ok. I guess we're engaged then lols" It's like no adult in that world is thinking "Hey, they're twelve... Could we just... Not?" Especially the Hokage, or even Tsunade! It's just really weird and unbelievable. I get that it's fantasy, but you aren't SELLING it. Hell, you gave him that memory of her being kind to him after him saving her... But didn't let him remember WHO it was! So why is he agreeing to marry her again!? As far as I understand it, they're just kinda... Friendly aquantences from his point of view. It's just... Confusing.
hitmarkerzzzzzz chapter 3 . 5/31
How does he fail if hr was trained by tsunade are you serioud
lokyyt chapter 28 . 5/11
more please keep typing and please reply
ivanganev1992 chapter 28 . 9/29/2016
ch 28

The apocalipse is prevented , and hinata and naruto proudly could wield the title prince and princess of the fox realm or at least demon as good half demon . Anyway Who is left ? Zetsu black white , Nagato and Konan and Tobi hidden as Reborn madara .

Nagato and Konan and searchers for peace , Zetsu is indifferent or white zetsu is that . It is confuzing which exactly . And Madara is left , Deidara crippled unless he had passed the genes to sucksessor .Madara could provably stand toe to toe with all nine but that is all . But he hasn't have good chance . Naruto is far too powerful and prevents and turns the clock into later disasters with lesser damages and consequences for now weaking the known powerful elites .
ivanganev1992 chapter 27 . 9/29/2016
ch 27

Razen shuriken , something to shred to molecules . for that jiongu jashin freak .
ivanganev1992 chapter 24 . 9/29/2016
ch 24

Now the duo need teaching from someone expert in using yoki - and guess who , demons and half demons which gladly would like . And Kuubi if offers his services . Or become team with naruto and then walk free unsealed or sealed as a team not prisoner .
ivanganev1992 chapter 23 . 9/29/2016
ch 22

Kimimaru could be great teacher for naruto's special ability if he survive this time . loke iron version of the bone whip , Bone chackra conductive bullet as idea , bone drill .

Well Kimimaru died , And Hinata and naruto are upgreded now congrats they are half demons fox/kitsune Hanyou or whatever I said what I mean .
ivanganev1992 chapter 22 . 9/29/2016
ch 22

ivanganev1992 chapter 6 . 9/29/2016
ch 6

Naruto is now similarr to Wolverine from X men and aditianal sealing teaching , and shadow clones and nothing else .
locolobo1969 chapter 28 . 6/21/2016
a very good story can't wait for more
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 3/30/2016