Reviews for Leaving you Behind
Ino Death chapter 7 . 9/27/2013
loved it loved it loved it! omg I hope there is a sequel to it XD
Junjofangirl18 chapter 7 . 9/18/2013
ugh, Im reading this and its horrible, why would I ever write this?!
Nightstar09 chapter 4 . 7/12/2013
HOMYGAWD ! Are you 13 ? You gotta tell me ! . im 13 too ! :P anyways update soonnnnnn
Ros-Poz2 chapter 7 . 6/23/2013
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE! I Wanna see a wedding! :D Maybe in later chapters Rin could come back and crash the wedding and she had guns and someone gets shot! YEYEYEYEYEY! And lemon... *yaoi brain to work*
SuzukiChiyeko chapter 7 . 6/11/2013
I couldn't review anymore since I already reviewed on chapter 7, so I'm just logging out to review again :D
This is better than the last one, especially since you didn't rush to the lemon this time.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
You are far too young to be writing smut, or reading it, for that matter.
pervysage1 chapter 7 . 6/3/2013
I'm only 12 too
Junjofangirl18 chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
I just wanted to let everyone know that chapter 7 has been rewritten :)
Catfaps chapter 7 . 6/3/2013
I give your story a 7 :3
& awwww I was you're 12! Don't feel bad about being young and into yaoi. I fell in love with it at age 10!
usamisaftw chapter 7 . 6/3/2013
"Please….please…..PLEASE FUCK ME! OH USAGI SAN PLEASE I WANT TO FEEL YOU INSIDE ME!" this is the best thing I've ever seen
SuzukiChiyeko chapter 7 . 6/3/2013
Wait, 12?! I didn't even watch yaoi or anything related to it when I was 12! xD
Meh, I'm not going to be the responsible adult here.
I liked the story, but in this last chapter everything just happened so fast. It took less than 2 minutes for Akihiko and Misaki to talk things out xD I know that they were desperate for one another, but still...I feel that it just happened to fast.
Honestly, I know you haven't written a lot of stories, and since you're young you can still develop and improve your writing. The story isn't perfect; that's a fact, but it's not terrible either. I thought the idea was very original, but the only thing that bothered me was how rushed the ending was. There were also these run-ons which were sometimes hard to read - or at least, hard to read for me xD
Uhm...I hope that this is of any use to you :3
Catfaps chapter 6 . 6/2/2013
I need to have a little conversation with this Rin bitch because no one shoots my baby in the leg 3 times and gets away with it.
Good story though! I really didn't expect Rin to be some middle aged psychopath, nice twist C:
xXDark15AngelXx chapter 6 . 5/28/2013
Don't rush it, just take your time to make the chapter as best you can :3
xXDark15AngelXx chapter 5 . 5/26/2013
Not sure if I'm liking this any better .
Update sooooon (;
SuzukiChiyeko chapter 5 . 5/26/2013
Wait, Rin is actually like...older than Akihiko?! How the heck is that possible? o_O
Wow, uhm...well, I should say that she's kind of stupid. What's the use of staying together with someone who doesn't love you? I know it would make me feel horrible.
No, I think this was an important chapter, so thanks for writing it! :)