Reviews for Life Cycle
AnotherGuest chapter 30 . 6/18
Is this story still alive? I would be sad if it wasn't.
Grosspointeblankfan chapter 26 . 6/17
Yep, another plot turn I didn't expect.
Grosspointeblankfan chapter 12 . 6/15
Seriously, how do you do that? This story keeps getting better and better!
Grosspointeblankfan chapter 11 . 6/15
Oookay, definitely not what I expected. How was she created then? Arrgh
Grosspointeblankfan chapter 10 . 6/15
I'm loving it more and more with every chapter. Please finish!
Grosspointeblankfan chapter 2 . 6/15
Oooohhhh, this is good! I usually try to stay away from flcs that have too many 'please, update!' Reviews but you got me hooked! I'm probably gonna finish reading soon, soon PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
SakuraBlossom58 chapter 30 . 6/6
Oh my god I love this story! And I love the idea of having her as part TARDIS instead of Time Lord. It's so overdone
AnotherGuest chapter 30 . 3/29
However late - I'm happy that there has been an update! It is always so said to find a story only to find that it is abandoned - especially if it is so very well written and interesting.
BadWolfGirl01 chapter 30 . 3/1
Alright, two full months since an update. Having read Author's Notes, I'm not surprised. However, I would like to read more about this, so please do try to update more regularly? Believe me, though, I know it's hard.

-BadWolfGirl
Shadow Eclipse chapter 30 . 2/10
totally awesome
can't wait
Arkytior's Song chapter 30 . 2/3
Loved it! Hope you can update more with plenty of creativity!
RazieLynn chapter 30 . 1/20
I love the reunion. It's not perfect but nothing ever is, plus the doctor and rose always has the worst timing.

I know you're busy with life, I just wanted you to know I love the story and am still following it.
A person chapter 3 . 1/15
Just finished ch. 3 and I love it so far. I think rose is the bad wolf already.
ocean-of-ink chapter 30 . 1/7
I liked the atmosphere in this chapter - how at the beginning it was sort of forced lightheartedness, like Rose is trying to pretend everything is OK, and then it turns very dark and serious very fast. The tone of the writing fits the moods of the characters. And of course the Doctor forgives her, and of course he then sacrifices himself like the idiot he is. (I'm not saying it was too obvious a writing choice; I'm saying it was very in-character). All in all, I liked this chapter, and I hope to see more soon.
micbb chapter 30 . 1/6
You're alive! So freakin good, as always.
Tiny thing, though: You kept typing "Posiden" instead of "Poseidon", which is the correct spelling.