Reviews for Stubborn Memories
magicanimegurl chapter 1 . 4/2
I love it! No words can describe how much i do! Write on!
LifeIsHappeningNow chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
I... YOU... brillent, nothing left to say
C. A. phranasith chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
Type your review here...
LM Ryder the Batty Bat chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
brilliant. I don't normally read Dramione but I do love to read snarry
Tracy Morgan chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
My only, true, complaint is not having an explanation as to how exactly the weasel's been stealing his money; Gringott's is supposed to make sure that nobody but the owner and those he allows gets access to a vault, and though I've no doubt that Dumbfuck has manipulated his way in, how was that little prick granted access? At the very least, the goblins should have alerted him as to who all had access to his money; by rights even Molly didn't have the right to use his key and buy his things that one year.

Another lesser complaint is about how we don't get to find out the old man's ultimate fate; he did break a number of laws, not just in that instant but in all of his dealings with Harry, so what punishment did he face? I can see him getting nothing if his actions were only against Hermione, Severus, and Harry but Draco had a point; once he tells his father he can get Dumbfuck in trouble, especially if Harry comes forward with everything he done or allowed to be done to him. I think the only reason he never pursued it is because (like his first argument against taking action) who would he (Harry) go to? Yet, if he has the Malfoy name he has the political power to get things done, especially when combined with the Black and Potter names and fortunes.

So, all in all, while I enjoyed the story I really would have appreciated knowing about those situations a little more. I really hope that one day you'll come back and add a little more to this story and give us a few answers.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
I like your other short story better called: Foolish Hope.

I Still have to read: Begin and End with a Kiss, Mistletoe in Spring.

Any way for your work I Give you: Three Bronze Stars.

1) For remembering spaces.
2) For keeping in the genre.
3) For spelling and trying.

Hope to see more one day soon.

The Crimson Mage.
Ananas chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Nice! Very sweet and reasonably original,
Well Done