Reviews for The Stilinski Grimoire
Xxshorty15xX chapter 14 . 5/31/2015
Great story! Always have hoped for more but if not what a lovely story!
lonesomeFantasy chapter 14 . 3/27/2014
Finish the story! It's too good
vampireharry the 2 chapter 14 . 12/22/2013
This is awesome! I look forward to more!
orionastro chapter 14 . 11/14/2013
Amazing new chapter , but even with so many hunters , they would not stand a chance , if the sheriff call in the State Police , and the National guard , all those Hunters would be killed or in jail . i hope that Scott ,Allison , Boyd and Chris , free the Sheriff, and Stiles and deal with those Crazy hunters , update soon to see those damned hunters ,all dead or in jail, when the State Police arrive in force , to deal with them . Cant hardly wait for the next chapter .
orionastro chapter 13 . 10/13/2013
great . very good new chapter , Now Stiles will rescue Scott ,with Boyd and teach a lesson to the hunters , that they will never forget , i hope the next chapter wont take this long. Cant hardly wait for the next chapter .
Todieyoung chapter 10 . 9/28/2013
YOU NEED TO UPDATE! _ XD PLEASE! I FUCKING LUV THIS STORY BECAUSE OF ITS GREAT PLOT AND EVEN GREATER WRITER!
matthew chapter 12 . 9/9/2013
please keep the story going
Todieyoung chapter 10 . 9/7/2013
I love where this story's going! Its amazingly creative! And writen by a amazing writer! I hope you can update soon! -_-
orionastro chapter 12 . 8/26/2013
very good new chapter, but where did boyd appear ? can't hardly wait to see Stiles being Confirmed as the New Supreme Archmage , Lets see stiles rescuing Scott and together with Boyd they go away from the witch hunters , as stiles becomes each day even more powerful until he is proclaimed the new Supreme Arch mage . Cant hardly wait for the next chapter .
todieyoung chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
I know ur most likely busy but please update! Ive been waiting for over a week. And its just ur an amazing writer!
IMPATIENT CHLOE chapter 11 . 8/22/2013
WHEN R U GOING TO POST NEXT CHAPTER DIEING TO READ IT!
Todieyoung chapter 11 . 8/15/2013
Thnk u so much for updating! _ I luv ur writing and i think u have great potiental. I luv were this story's going. I hope u can update again soon!
orionastro chapter 11 . 8/14/2013
very good new chapter , Stiles will soon realize that he is the new Supreme ArchMage , he will go with Scott and maybe isaac, to find the High witch ,And she will realize the new Supreme Arch mage ,is found , And he wii meet his family . Cant hardly wait for the next chapter.
Todieyoung chapter 10 . 8/14/2013
I relisez tht ur proba ly busy. Most likely with school and all. But can u PLEASE update. Ive been dying for it. I keep checking this story everyday just to see wht happens.
Magic Howl chapter 10 . 8/2/2013
ooohh! cant wait for more ;P