Reviews for Mistletoe in Spring
klkelly chapter 1 . 4/29
This story is so cute, just like the pic. Btw that's how I found the story, by finding the pic and then seeing your comment. Super sweet. I did not expect that but I am happy with how the story went. Honestly I kinda wish you had a few little extras or something... Oh well. Either way, great job and I love this story.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
Please write more about their relationship.
dandelion chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
: D cuuuuuuuuuuuute.
magicanimegurl chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
Te ending made me laugh and smile! Its cute! I love it! Write on!
Kendra Dhyanna chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
Awwwwwwwwwww,

confuso mucho pero creo que es por la diferencia de idioma, pero lindo sin embargo
Halunygin chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
I saw the picture you are refering to and i agree it is cute, especially the forehead flicking!
YenGirl chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Ah me, this is adorable! I saw the images of that Snarry kiss and you did do the pics justice.

Harry here is... charming. He just wants to help everyone, bless him, and I liked how he planted kisses on Minerva and Poppy's cheeks. But the best is always saved for last.

The mental image of people walking about with mistletoe (plants LOL) above their heads made me smile. And I've always liked Draco being on good terms with Harry.

Well done, you!
amaya-chan22 chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
This is incredibly cute and makes my soul cry a bit at it's cuteness. I love you. I love this story. I want to marry your words. I was so moved by the ending - it made me simultaneously giggle like a school girl and grin like an idiot. It's possible.
Have a lovely summer and enjoy your Snarry.
Ja ne!
:D
Hawa DL chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
lol Cute
bkerrmom1 chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Adorable
Lou chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
I ran off and googled the picture before reading this and I have to say it fits perfectly! Loved this, thanks!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
It not a bad short story and I like the funny bit's in it but it could be better !

Right even thought am not sure how to make it better, I will give you work: Three Bronze stars.

1) For remembering spaces.
2) For keeping in the genre.
3) For spelling and trying.

Hope to more one day soon.

The Crimson Mage.
Blackfox Nightengale chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
i like your one-shots. it would be interesting to see a full story by you with a snarry pairing.