Reviews for Mary-Sue-Gi-Oh!: Gathering of the Departed
Mirialia Paolini chapter 41 . 4/24
Great chapter I hope read more soon
Mirialia Paolini chapter 40 . 3/7
Great chapter, sorry for not write, I extend to you a new invitation to read angels of the moon, there are three chapters now

the story is very interesting (yours) see you then
Aqua Burst 07 chapter 40 . 3/2
Ah, Netflicks the awesome source of entertainment and the biggest distraction to writers of all time.

Holy shit things got sad fast and also super shippy.
gothicprincess982 chapter 38 . 1/21
Good story please continue with more chapters.
Minirowan chapter 35 . 10/24/2015
I'm afraid of what you have planned. You already have a rather depressing and dark story here, what else are you going to throw at us?

I really want to know who's protecting Ryo. The curiosity is getting to me. Then there'away Sun giving away Lorna's location. What's she thinking? I was under the impression that only Malik was aware of what was really going on. Or am I confused again?

In any case, thanks for the update!
Shadowclanwarrior chapter 35 . 10/23/2015
What an emotional chapter! Damn, that was intense O_O!
LeafeonLover chapter 35 . 10/23/2015
Honestly im not even angry. It doesnt seem like its been that long since the last update. And even if i were to complain that would kinda make me a hypocrit (cough hasnt updated in months cough) anyway i cant wait to see what happens next.
KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!
AND
UPDATE SOON!
Shadowclanwarrior chapter 34 . 10/15/2015
So...been awhile since you've updated. Been awhile since I've reviewed... Yeah, college kept me busy, plus with crappy wifi, it is hard to find time and read fanfiction '. Still, good last two chapters.
LeafeonLover chapter 34 . 10/8/2015
Oh dear this fight probably isnt going to go well. And i was just thinking why do you call this mary-su-gi-oh cause lorna would have to be the least marysuish character ive ever seen. It doesnt make sense. :/
Minirowan chapter 34 . 10/7/2015
I have a question, are the chapters titled 'Lumen', 'Nox', etc, essentially cut scenes/flashbacks and can be read alongside the main storyline? I ask that because they seem to have their own thing going. Unless I'm wrong and the next chapter is a continuation of this cliffhanger.

Anyway, I can't believe you set her up against Dark Magician! That poor girl. You're evil. But I do wonder why he didn't step aside when he heard Serenity is in danger. Maybe he only makes exceptions for Yugi specifically? Also, the fact that he doesn't answer to Mahad is puzzling. Does he feel that his time as a duel monster has made him a different person?

In any case, thanks for the update!
Mirialia Paolini chapter 34 . 10/7/2015
Wow, the story is getting good
Aqua Burst 07 chapter 34 . 10/7/2015
I like how you added Mahad to this.
Minirowan chapter 33 . 10/1/2015
This is interesting. A lot more messed up and confusing than I was expecting, but interesting. Maybe it's because I binge read everything in one day, but I'm severely confused.

I understand what you're doing with the Inbetween (somewhat), the OCs, and their anchors; but I don't understand their purpose. It sounds like the Guardians are people from the OCs' world who are meant to help said OCs move onto the afterlife. One of them is also Lorna's nephew, which means there's some sort of time displacement going on between worlds. What I don't get is why all these people are necessary. Who's the ultimate bad guy here? Viola mentioned a puppet master, and I have no inkling as to who it may be. I'm guessing it's the hooded figure that spirited away the OCs to Yugi and co, but I'm not sure.

Speaking of said hooded figure, did he purposely botch up Malik's transfer? He gave everyone else separate bodies and I swore he was the force manipulating Lorna, but now you've made it out to be Malik himself (still confused on that front as well). Is the black ooze what's keeping them alive? Or is it an infection hooded guy placed in the OCs to take them out of them game?

At this point I'm rambling and more confused than when I started. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed reading this. I just have to give it a second read through when I'm less distracted to get a better picture.

I'm not even going to bother to guess who the Love Interest is. There are too many mixed signals, but I have to say I thought it was Malik for a bit. Despite everything that's been going on, he seems to care for Lorna quite a bit. I wonder why?

Anyway, I hope to read more soon! Although I might not actually read for a while; there's studying to be done.
LeafeonLover chapter 33 . 9/23/2015
Hmm now im shipping lorna and marik. Malik? More. He seems to really care about her for some unknown reason and i kinda like it, i cant wait to see how the virtual world arc goes down! I wonder if mokuba could be someones ancor wouldnt that be cool! I dunno why but just a thought.
Aqua Burst 07 chapter 33 . 9/22/2015
I laughed when you called Anzu the Friendship Spokesperson.