Reviews for Mary-Sue-Gi-Oh!: Gathering of the Departed
Noruinivnes chapter 28 . 7/25
OH my god oh my god oh my god oh my gooooooooooooooooood. Binge reading this entire fic was not enough to prepare me for this oh my god. Oh my god I can't even deal with this. She's *dead* and she trusted the wrong people and now she's going to have like no friends and who even knows the full extent of everything or what. HOW DID SHE EVEN gET THERE. IS MARIK DRAGGING PEOPLE THERE. IS HE AN OPPORTUNIST. WHY WOULD HE "OUT" HER LIKE THT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE DUEL. WHAT IS HE PLANNING. ARGH. Thank yu for the excellent chapter and this wild ride of a fic!
Noruinivnes chapter 27 . 7/25
God I have no idea what the Voice is messing up about but if Lorna really is light, it stands to reason that anchors are either the same element or opposite of their .. interlopers? idk if we actually have a good term for them. Anyways, if this element stuff isn't misleading or a distraction, it stands to reason that Serenity might be Lorna's anchor. It would make sense with how she has saved Lorna before (presumably - the person she saved was never actually named). I do wonder how this warrior type, fairy type stuff is going to come into play. Hmmm, so I don't know if I'm remembering all these correctly but for Inbetween-goers we have Bakura (Dark), Serenity (Light), Lorna (Light?), Malik (I forget), Sun (Who Knows), Zephyr (Who Knows), maybe Amane (if she's not just a voice from the realm of the Dead)/a little girl/Amane is The Little Girl, and maybe another guy who Serenity was fighting (who I can't exactly remember from the first Inbetween chapter, who could be one of the above or not). I have such imperfect memory, damn. Anyways, I wonder why the frick Marik is fixating on Lorna and I'm not sure about all of this anchor/interloper and element stuff but damned if I'm not getting my thoughts down on record! Thanks for another great chapter. Duke is a sweetie.
Noruinivnes chapter 26 . 7/25
So Lorna's caution of the Voice telling her to do things is a little late in the game, but hey better late than never. Serenity clearly remember some stuff from the Inbetween so that's cool. The fact that Lorna has no idea the order of things in the Inbetween makes me feel better not knowing myself. I'm very much on the Lorna/Tea or Lorna/Malik shipping bus, fyi. Thank you so much for this chapter I'm feeling a lot better about all this information and difficult stuff. It makes sense that Yugi and gang would assume that Marik is possessing her (although I'm so not sold on the idea that the Voice is a good voice distinct from any of the evil that it's caused or that Marik has anything to do with her possession). Clearly she woke up in Marik's room because Malik and Marik are sharing a body and she was just with Malik. Thanks for the chapter this is a lot of food for thought.
Noruinivnes chapter 25 . 7/25
I feel like Amane has to be connected to Lorna somehow and that maybe she's the little girl that Lorna saw earlier. Hopefully Lorna will remember some of what has been happening in the Inbetween now, especially because she's figured out how to transmogrify, even if she doesn't know how to defend herself. These gatekeepers seem shady and all have their own agendas.
Noruinivnes chapter 24 . 7/25
You promised explanations but I see they weren't the ones I wanted! Damn. This slippery time thing is really throwing me for a loop though - I'm just hanging on until I can get to a place where I can catch my equilibrium and sort all this stuff out. Just like, wow.
Noruinivnes chapter 23 . 7/25
Oh my actual goooood I need answers
Noruinivnes chapter 21 . 7/25
Well this is an interesting sort of half truce. Pity about trying to find better dialogue. Oh 4Kids.
Noruinivnes chapter 20 . 7/25
Why did she end up in the morgue? Is she even in her own body?! Why is Bakura there and how does he know about her?! Is he the Voice?! (this and many other questions brought to you by chapter 20). Okay but I have to admit I still keep thinking of the show The Voice every time it's mentioned so even though things are serious I have a serious case of the giggles.
Noruinivnes chapter 19 . 7/25
Holy guacamole. There is some serious identity and control stuff going on here that I can't untangle yet. SUSPICIOUS about the puppet master stuff though. God everyone keeps giving in to the Give In Grim Reaper and I can't help but feel that is a terrible thing, but I've yet to fully understand the consequences for that. Wow. Thanks for the chapter, as brutal as it was.
Noruinivnes chapter 18 . 7/25
Okay this Inbetween stuff is starting to make a little more sense. :-)
Noruinivnes chapter 17 . 7/25
Oh my god. Oh my gooooood Lorna I know that the Voice saved your life but you should know better than to let strange beings with uncertain motives take possession of your bodyyyyyy.
Noruinivnes chapter 16 . 7/25
Oh my god I have no idea what's actually going on. But I do doubt that the crystal fragments are something good. Viola's motives and actions seem all over the place. There has to be more to what she's trying to accomplish than what she's hinting at. Also I'm not sure about Zephyr's motives *at all*. He should be distrusted. Who knows who he is actually working for or whether he actually *is* from another dimension.
Noruinivnes chapter 15 . 7/25
Wow I'm not even sure what's going on, but I know all will be revealed in time. I'm glad it looks like Serenity's going to help Lorna out. Poor Lorna, I'd be crying too if I was suddenly forced into a duel for my life.
Noruinivnes chapter 14 . 7/25
Oh my god
Noruinivnes chapter 13 . 7/25
Okay so 1 fuck you because I had to actually painstakingly type all of those letters to get to the vid bc of the no copying rule. 2 well fucking played. 3 I understand that coffee love completely. 4 I literally did not see the others like her plot twist coming holy shit congrats well played again. 5 wow this became a list this is really silly but I gotta keep going with it. 6 abomination? this sounds like the world jumping police. 7 idk who to trust anymore. 8 thank you for this great chapter!