Reviews for Mary-Sue-Gi-Oh! Gathering of the Departed
Atalyah chapter 1 . 9/15/2016
After a certain point, cussing begins to grate on my words. I'm glad that you started off this story in such a Godawful way- I won't have to wonder if I'm going to like it.
Brightbriar chapter 5 . 9/4/2016
I love how dynamic a character Lorna is! This is so fantastic, seriously :D
Brightbriar chapter 2 . 9/4/2016
I love this so much! A self-aware, sassy, logical OC insert is such a nice change - something tells me I'll be binging this tonight XD
Mirialia Paolini chapter 41 . 4/24/2016
Great chapter I hope read more soon
Mirialia Paolini chapter 40 . 3/7/2016
Great chapter, sorry for not write, I extend to you a new invitation to read angels of the moon, there are three chapters now

the story is very interesting (yours) see you then
Aqua Burst 07 chapter 40 . 3/2/2016
Ah, Netflicks the awesome source of entertainment and the biggest distraction to writers of all time.

Holy shit things got sad fast and also super shippy.
gothicprincess982 chapter 38 . 1/21/2016
Good story please continue with more chapters.
Minirowan chapter 35 . 10/24/2015
I'm afraid of what you have planned. You already have a rather depressing and dark story here, what else are you going to throw at us?

I really want to know who's protecting Ryo. The curiosity is getting to me. Then there'away Sun giving away Lorna's location. What's she thinking? I was under the impression that only Malik was aware of what was really going on. Or am I confused again?

In any case, thanks for the update!
Shadowclanwarrior chapter 35 . 10/23/2015
What an emotional chapter! Damn, that was intense O_O!
LeafeonLover chapter 35 . 10/23/2015
Honestly im not even angry. It doesnt seem like its been that long since the last update. And even if i were to complain that would kinda make me a hypocrit (cough hasnt updated in months cough) anyway i cant wait to see what happens next.
KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!
AND
UPDATE SOON!
Shadowclanwarrior chapter 34 . 10/15/2015
So...been awhile since you've updated. Been awhile since I've reviewed... Yeah, college kept me busy, plus with crappy wifi, it is hard to find time and read fanfiction '. Still, good last two chapters.
LeafeonLover chapter 34 . 10/8/2015
Oh dear this fight probably isnt going to go well. And i was just thinking why do you call this mary-su-gi-oh cause lorna would have to be the least marysuish character ive ever seen. It doesnt make sense. :/
Minirowan chapter 34 . 10/7/2015
I have a question, are the chapters titled 'Lumen', 'Nox', etc, essentially cut scenes/flashbacks and can be read alongside the main storyline? I ask that because they seem to have their own thing going. Unless I'm wrong and the next chapter is a continuation of this cliffhanger.

Anyway, I can't believe you set her up against Dark Magician! That poor girl. You're evil. But I do wonder why he didn't step aside when he heard Serenity is in danger. Maybe he only makes exceptions for Yugi specifically? Also, the fact that he doesn't answer to Mahad is puzzling. Does he feel that his time as a duel monster has made him a different person?

In any case, thanks for the update!
Mirialia Paolini chapter 34 . 10/7/2015
Wow, the story is getting good
Aqua Burst 07 chapter 34 . 10/7/2015
I like how you added Mahad to this.