Reviews for Broken
AndreaRei chapter 5 . 4/12/2015
Hoping you update soon, just found your story today :)
Guest chapter 5 . 12/31/2014
i love this story! I wish youd update sooner
vampireinu95 chapter 5 . 12/30/2014
I feel like kagome needs to check herself cause she jump to conclusions and falls into deep. I mean she's only with naraku a month so its 50/50 if he's lying or not, or if kagura is lying or not, and she was kind of a b*itch for not trying to at least hear inu out first before accusing him of not loving her and such when obviously they were close as can be. I know this is label as romance/tragedy but hopefully not a sad ending! :)
INUKAGFREAK23 chapter 4 . 7/10/2013
Kagome & Naraku.. Wow. Never would've thought those two would be a couple in any story. Lol i loved that you did that! I'll be waiting for the next update! :)
Spooky Noodle Sauce chapter 4 . 6/9/2013
I actually thought she was in love with Naraku... maybe that was just me but that was the impression I got from the previous chapters. You probably chose to describe their relationship and her feelings for him in such a fiery way so it would be harder for us to see the Inuyasha/Kagome relationship, making it a challenge for yourself... though I must admit, if that was the case, I half-expected the clarification to be a little more precise and firm...
I actually enjoyed the way Naraku turned the situation around, if Kagura is indeed telling the truth/the way he handled her jealousy, if he's the one that isn't lying. It's hard to believe he's becoming my favourite character in a story!

Anyways, I enjoyed the new chapters very much!

Taino Delsan13 chapter 4 . 6/3/2013
Hhhmmm if there's no trust in a relationship there's no relationship at doesn't she trust her boyfriend pic? This something happen in her past that she doesn't trust any of her boyfriends? great job please update soon as you can
kittychic0895 chapter 4 . 6/2/2013
I wonder whose lying
kittychic0895 chapter 3 . 6/1/2013
I wonder what happened between them keep up the good work and update soon
HalfdemonJayOh chapter 3 . 5/23/2013
this is a good start up for the story. i can't wait to see what else happens between inuyasha and kagome and especially naraku and kagome! DUN DUN DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNN!111
My Hero Academiafan 27 chapter 2 . 5/21/2013
So what happens next?
Spooky Noodle Sauce chapter 2 . 5/21/2013
Hm, wonder what happened between them for her to be blushing by only thinking about him.
Please don't take this the wrong way but I though this chapter was a little...I don't know, almost unecessary? You showed us how her relationship with her friends was and gave us a little hint on Inuyasha but that's it. I hoped there would be more...but oh, well, I guess I'll have to wait for your next uptade.
Good Job overall!

Shirahime Shou95 chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
I'm interested with this first chapter. From your summary, I figured it must've been Naraku who's Kagome 'wasn't expecting to come back'. Let's see... so she's going to meet Inuyasha?
I'm sorry if I'm jumping to conclusions, lol. Those are just my thought... I can't help it I'm just excited to see what will happen next...
See you on your next update!
Spooky Noodle Sauce chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
I think it's hard to point out the goods and the bads in a story when it's just beginning so I think I'll talk about something else.
I'm intrigued with what you've started. For one, the information you've given allows us no room to take any conclusions (apart from the fact that maybe Inuyasha will be the one to come between them?) which I believe in your case was a good strategy. But the one thing I found very interesting about your story was the way you told it. Every now and then you could read "Kagome did this" and "Kagome did that" and since I've smelled angst coming our way, I think that structure is connected with the fact that YOU are behind the story (from what I've understood). For someone that is just passing by that can be, and excuse the expression, a turn off, while to someone that's trying to read between the lines can be extremly expressive. I think you should consider what you want to do with the story and decide.
Anyway, great start!