Reviews for The Ninja and the Wolf
I love timber
Guest chapter 4 . 3/14/2014
loved it
Meiyo no Ko chapter 4 . 9/9/2013
Hahaha, awesome. That was great.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/3/2013
Awwwwwwwww! Sooo perfect, and cute... And PERFECT. Did I also mention it was ADORABLE? :3 perfect ending to an awesome story :)
tigerwolfspellbear chapter 4 . 8/5/2013
So much love for so many things in this. It's a great final chapter. This is definitely a favorite story. Poor Storm Shadow, always so tortured for our amusement. I'm still laughing at his last lines.
Karama9 chapter 4 . 8/4/2013
Awh, Timber suddenly acting like a lovesick puppy. It's a fact that everyone loves Tommy when they get to know him. :-)

Or maybe I'm just biased here.
SpawnOfCthulhu chapter 4 . 8/3/2013
At last... FRIENDSHIP... and flying wolves.
Rosialette001 chapter 3 . 7/22/2013
Oh, yes. The 'thing'. This is a real nice story, Kusari-Gama 61602.
Asterisk78 chapter 3 . 7/20/2013
And the plot thickens! I really like the combination of elements - the bickering between Snake and Storm, Timber's thoughts on the weird behavior of his pack leader, the acknowledgement of how things could have been. I'll admit that I was a little surprised that Snake Eyes would wash dishes in untreated water (even at really high elevations, it can make you sick), but that's such a tiny detail in a really enjoyable story. I'm definitely looking forward to the next chapter, because this was awesome and I am bad at waiting.
zenbon zakura chapter 3 . 7/16/2013
poor timber! save him snakes!
SpawnOfCthulhu chapter 3 . 7/14/2013
I shall now squee, loudly. YOU UPDATED A STORY! WEEEEEEEEEE!

I may never again think of Snake Eyes as anything but "Fluffy." I blame you for this.

Awesome chapter and... TIMBER, NOOOOO!
tigerwolfspellbear chapter 3 . 7/14/2013
Very nicely done on the "bedroom" scene. They come across very much like brothers. Also like how Timber comes across the pit trap. Not as straight forward as I'd thought it would be.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/13/2013
Awww, poor Timber! Storm Shadow should come to his rescue :D
Love this story :D update soon... Please, pretty pretty please with TWO cherries on top?
Totenkinder Madchen chapter 3 . 7/13/2013
Aw, that's cute . . . and then WHAM, drama! Uh-oh. I hope you don't have too much trouble ginning up inspiration for the next couple chapters, 'cause I want to see what's happening next!

Love love love the way you have Snake and Storm interacting here. They do feel like brothers, what with the making fun of each other and the "ewww" factor about the bed and Scarlett. Poor Storm; that Ear that Sees really is a curse as well as a blessing, innit?
Certifiably-Mad chapter 3 . 7/13/2013
Wha- no, you can't leave it there! D: Please update quickly!