Reviews for Linger
damons-hot-as-hell chapter 2 . 3/15
awwww soo cute
TheAwesomePandaChan chapter 2 . 2/19
I loved this. It was so beautiful. I'm glad they got their happy ending.
FallenxLinkin chapter 2 . 8/22/2013
I think Midorima was a little OCC but it's not the bad way... I think this one's good :))
It's not corny and it's something that's not that hard to believe :)
puruku chapter 2 . 7/18/2013
Awww it was so sweet! I loved it :)))
puruku chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Aww a bit cliched but still loved it, can't wait to read what happens next :)
Mainaa chapter 2 . 7/18/2013
I like amnesia stories and while reading the first chapter, I was thinking about people losing their memories due to an accident, and it happened! Great fic, I really enjoyed reading it.
blasphemingmantis chapter 2 . 6/21/2013
I have a pile of work on my desk at the moment, and it silently communicates to me saying "do me," yet despite life's chaos, I somehow managed to read this fic twice in 24 hours! It was a great present after reading ignite, to find some more midotaka to tide me over. And this glorious showcase of awkward idiot couple Midotaka really will give me enough fodder for months of smiling creepily in public settings when I space out.

SPOILERS (just in case people haven't read it)!

I often counter amnesia in fiction as a swan song for desperate writing. Regularly used as some totally conspicuous band-aid over glaring plot holes and other writing kinks that the author just couldn't work our or simply didn't want to. But here, the Takao's amnesia doesn't bother me at all, since the situations it creates are so golden. The setup was reasonable, and I had no trouble going along with it because the fruits of the amnesia were so much fun!

And I LOVED the scene where Takao runs from his date to the basketball game. It was one of those great moments, where in good dramas Lover # 1 who was previously in denial, has an epiphany of sorts, so runs to find Lover # 2 (cue romantic union). So when Takao leaves his date, I was internally screaming RUN! RUN TO YOUR SHIN-CHAN! God I love them so much.

So I just wrote a paper. But thank you for writing this :)
Irma.Arisa.Laye chapter 2 . 6/14/2013
I love it! :)
It's so beautiful!

...and those were the exact words that came out of my mouth after reading the whole thing! :D
MidoTaka is just plain awesome! ;)
SunshineProject chapter 2 . 6/12/2013
ahawwwwww so lovely!
Icchann chapter 2 . 6/11/2013
I LOVE YOUU! This was really really good. But I'd really like reading more explicit lemons. Oh, and it'd be great if you could include more foreplay/ depiction of sensation? (I don't know what to call it exactly) I love the story; please continue writing! _
Drunken Strawberries chapter 2 . 6/10/2013
I CAN DIE FROM THIS RIGHT NOW. DAMN SHIN-CHAN HOW CUTE COULD YOU GET. FINALLY YEY!
Jessiejj chapter 2 . 6/9/2013
This was great! I think you did a wonderful job depicting Shin-chan : 3
Thank you for the wonderful story!
hanafurawa chapter 2 . 6/9/2013
Finally! I really love this! I was just about to fall asleep when suddenly i saw your update so basically i'm like "Screw sleep, I've been waiting for this!". I love how you wrote this and the part where Takao hangs out with other people leaving Midorima and how Midorima is pissed with that. I also love the ending! It's just so sweet! I love how you potray Midorima that even though he is an introvert on the outside he can be aggressive when it comes to ***. So yes, it's worth the wait! I love this! I hope you make more MidoTaka fanfics and surely i'll read all of them!
Fantita chapter 2 . 6/9/2013
OMG I loved it! It was painful when Takao didn't remember about Midorima (though it was good in the sense that Midorima realized what he felt for Takao) but oh it was nice when he went go see his team's game and part of his memories returned to him!
And they were finally together! That was a lovely, sweet moment! I really enjoyed this fic so thanks for sharing!
Soul chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
this was really woah *-*
İ really want to know what happens next so
please please update soon :3
I really loved the way you wrote this story
it makes me want more and more xD
so thank you for this awesome work :