Reviews for Alexia
microscope chapter 1 . 6/18
Oh my gosh I LOVED this! Such a great pairing too! You're amazing, as always
RandominatorOwl chapter 1 . 2/19
Cute!
So sweet! Loved the Tony Steve interactions :)
guardianofdragonlore chapter 1 . 1/6
That he does.
loonypants1 chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
never heard of alexia before. very interesting!
LaPirataAna chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
I absolutely loved this! I'm glad his teammates were there for him, and that Steve never gave up. That ending was supr sweet, and I know Tony's going to be all right now. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
Hi I have to say I actually really liked this. I myself have dyslexia, and I really like the way you portrayed alexia in this. I find myself having thoughts of being jealous of normal people and I wish I could see the world they do but I have learned to cope ( this was mainly written with spell check) and I have people in my life now that support me and help me with reading. You did a good job and I'm glad someone is actually including this in stories now!
Athina Dark-Angel of Death chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
Nice. Good Job
Post U Later chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Wow, That Was Amazing! I Loved It.

I Had My Doubts, I Mean A Tony Stark Who Can't Read? i Wondered How Well That Could Be Written, But It Was Done REALLY Well.

& The Ending With Steve Wanting To Start A Relationship & Even Want To READ To Tony? That Was Really Adorably & Sweet.

Really Great Job! X3
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Oh Tony... D':

So he like blind people, without really blind!?

That's... I don't know... can he use a metode of blind people?

But I'm glad everyone understand him.. :')
And Steve too...

NICE!
AQUEEN123 chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
This was lovely. I recently met a man who went on to become a world renown biologist, despite being blind since he was really young. This reminds me of that. It's so touching, and Steve's persistence is so him, it's almost laughable. I'm going to look at your profile in hopes of a sequel, or at least something similar to this.

Keep up the good work,

KCD
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Liked this.
Moviemuncher chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
Awww that was cute! Alexia? Is that an actual condition? If it is then I feel bad for all of them. Its that sort of condition that makes me guilty as hell because i was born with no disabilities. I hope this fic makes people grateful for what they have like it does to me. Wonderful.
weareserialkillers chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
I thought that it was a beautiful story. I love the way you manage to capture different sides to Tony both in this story and in If die, only in Manhattan. I've never met anyone with alexia, but I've learned about it in psychology when they go over the brain, and while it's interesting to read about, it'd be horrifying to experience firsthand. I think that you did a good job covering Tony's alexia, and how someone in his situation would react. I can't even imagine how I would get through having alexia. I'm an avid reader; so, I have to say that having alexia would be extremely nightmarish. I look forward to reading more from you because you have such a different take on the usual Avengers fanfiction.
weareserialkillers
JDLuvaSQEE chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
I love this! It was so well-written!