Reviews for Alexia
Alexia chapter 1 . 3/8
I loved this, a unique story on a disabled!Tony. My name is actually Alexia and I am the exact opposite of what my name means.
TheCauldron chapter 1 . 10/8/2016
*awed* whoa. Not only was this a really well written and fascinating story, but now I feel the need to go obsessively research conditions like this and how people live with them. *immediately tuRns into Hermione Granger and vanishes into a library* also, I'm going to favourite this story, then unfavourite it, just so I can favourite it again.
CoronaCrown chapter 1 . 7/31/2016
Damn that was DEEP, I loved it!
Bochord of Leaspell chapter 1 . 7/24/2016
I was re-reading this, and I had a thought... what about braille? You aren't reading letters, but felling them instead... I'm not sure if that would work through Tony's callus' though.
Leya Anhaylla chapter 1 . 6/28/2016
Wow! I didn't know about this condition at all! I'll do some research on it because it's seems so interesting. It must be so hard to live with it indeed. great story!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/7/2016
Sweet
microscope chapter 1 . 6/18/2015
Oh my gosh I LOVED this! Such a great pairing too! You're amazing, as always
RandominatorOwl chapter 1 . 2/19/2015
Cute!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/16/2015
So sweet! Loved the Tony Steve interactions :)
guardianofdragonlore chapter 1 . 1/6/2015
That he does.
loonypants1 chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
never heard of alexia before. very interesting!
LaPirataAna chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
I absolutely loved this! I'm glad his teammates were there for him, and that Steve never gave up. That ending was supr sweet, and I know Tony's going to be all right now. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
Hi I have to say I actually really liked this. I myself have dyslexia, and I really like the way you portrayed alexia in this. I find myself having thoughts of being jealous of normal people and I wish I could see the world they do but I have learned to cope ( this was mainly written with spell check) and I have people in my life now that support me and help me with reading. You did a good job and I'm glad someone is actually including this in stories now!
Athina Dark-Angel of Death chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
Nice. Good Job
Post U Later chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Wow, That Was Amazing! I Loved It.

I Had My Doubts, I Mean A Tony Stark Who Can't Read? i Wondered How Well That Could Be Written, But It Was Done REALLY Well.

& The Ending With Steve Wanting To Start A Relationship & Even Want To READ To Tony? That Was Really Adorably & Sweet.

Really Great Job! X3