Reviews for If Looks Could Kill
Guest chapter 3 . 11/20/2013
Masato Nakajima chapter 2 . 7/31/2013
Whoa, nice and dark, I wish that I was half as good at writing as you, (stinking attention deficit disorder), this story is great ))
J.V. Hart chapter 2 . 5/29/2013
Wow SD thanks for the heads up on this once. I must say this is quite a stirring story. I do like it despite how dark some of the undertones are. You truly are getting really good at writing so many different stories about Quinn. Ah if you meant to thank me for favoriting you, well that's par the course. I do like your work. Anyways great job and I'm looking forward to reading some more of this and your other work.
siadradiannon chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
This is the best fanfic that I have ever read! The writing is so addictive, and also the characterisation and continuity is so accurate! I felt like I could hear the characters' speaking their dialogue! Cannot wait to read more of this, and can't wait to read more interractions between daria and quinn, they're so sinister and eerie.
glitterberry chapter 2 . 5/25/2013
This is a morbid story of mental illness, relationships, and crap circumstance. That is well written. I love it!
SinisterExaggerator chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Excellent start! I wonder when Quinn will discover that bright pink goes very well with blood red...