Reviews for Fireworks
starfishbeliever chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Just... Awesome.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
That was beautiful. Very sweet.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
This is soooo good! Really loved the whole fireworks bit and everyone was in character : )) this was a really insightful view on their relationship, please write more!
Graci Satchell chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
P.O.J.A chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
It's so wonderful to hear from you again through your amazing stories Aurora! I couldn't leave without sending a review and hoping that this is one of many more BB/WW snippets we might be blessed with from you from time to time :)

Your attention to detail and strong appreciation for each individual's personalities remains strong with this story as it has with all of your JL fics. You always hit the nail on the head, especially with Wally, whose interaction with Diana always has me laughing. I must say, next to the main pair themselves, I really love how you manage to capture his persona with just the right about of humour. Great job with it.

Batman...oh Bruce how I would have LOVED for you to grapple your way to Diana and really show your love for her! The tension between those two, that "so close yet so far" almost cat-and-mouse game they find themselves in it can send a fangirl crazy sometimes lol! His gesture was almost perfect, missing the mark with his mere presence. All the same, only Batman can pull off a birthday present like that and it was superb. The sentiment was well expressed and well received by all, including the birthday girl.

Overall, this story was amazing and another success for you. I enjoyed it thoroughly, so much so that I must add it to my favourite's list. Excellent job Aurora, hope to hear more like this in the very near future!

P.O.J.A :)
mbembet chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
thanks for writing BMWW fic again almost missed this one cos you didn't put Bruce/Diana tags on it lol
btw thumbs up for this wonderful story. would you please make chapter 2 :)
R chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Oh! This is absolutly adorable! Just so cute and beautiful.
Ni Castle chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Skillgannon The Damned chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Beautiful .. rest assured you will have at least one person following your blog as well. My best wishes to to you on a recovery.
Pobre chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Sad D:
Hepburn chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Nicely done. : )
Guest chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Thank you,it was bitter sweet.
Arialies chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
It hurts my soul.
Why do you put so much ache to my heart? YAY
LSZero chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Yay! you are back. & as always, this was beautiful.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Nice little piece.
Also, you're back! Fuark yeah!